Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
It is so weird how you take little pieces of fact and apply them in inappropriate manners.

Who at Facebook/ YouTube/ McWorldWideWeb do you think is partnering with the team of charlie williams, lou, bobby and Mr 626 in this shameful plan to take the hi run record?
Large amounts of Alcohol can explain it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Large amounts of Alcohol can explain it.
I dunno, man. I wouldn't know for sure but I am reasonably certain there aren't any never have been and weren't, ok.

Seriously.
Screenshot_20220825-101727.jpg

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm beginning to think this thread is like a sacrificial anode on a ship. It sacrifices itself to save the integrity of the hull. AZ in general is a little less crazy because of this thread.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No more so than what you and other js626 appeasers wish was true, without even one video frame to support your falsification of a claimed record.
J Schmidt has none to blame other than himself for trying to link his run to the Mosconi526 run.
Two different applications entirely.
So stop low rating the non believers for doubting the linkage that has never existed and never will.
Y’all’s only argument is to accuse others of being mentally retarded, schizophrenics,
Using false screen names or just plain dumb for our stance that there is not now and never has been any link to the Mosconi526 run being equaled or surpassed.
Get over it, y’all just continue to make your arguments laughable.
I honestly don't think anyone has really pushed it's validity here for almost a year. The thread has primarily been a chronicle of your downward spiral into rock bottom stupidity.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
During the video did anyone check if unnatural forces played a role in the pocketing of the shots?
Every pool player has tried to use "the force" the push a ball in.
How can a person tell from a video if an unnatural force was acting on the balls during each shot?

For example what if a super powered air pump was used to push or pull the balls during the shot?
I am not trying to discredit John S. Just saying in other sports there are tactical advantages that organizations develop.

Especially in video recordings those tactical advantages are more challenging to discern because the lack of a ref in person. The lack of a neutral party with no financial interest in the promotion of the run is obviously neglected.

Who is to say the table wasn't leaning towards pockets? Any table mechanic can tell you tables develop a lean over time because of usage. Those flaws can be exploited easily on video.

It seems D H is given up on the fight, but there is a silent majority.

pw98

Registered
Nobody messed with the table.
The Legends entire goal was to maintain the highest level of playing conditions for their events.
That included disclosing by words and pictures EXACTLY what they were using, what the specs were and uninterrupted video of entire runs by all of these champions.

If you don’t know Deon Chapman or Bobby Chamberlain, you have no room to disparage the pictures that they took, from the location with their own phones!😡

All we know is: we can’t compare John Schmidt’s run to Jayson SHAW’S run.

They did.
Repeatedly.
Live.
On podcasts.
On Facebook.
Here on AzB.
You don’t like what was said.

You don’t like it?
They did show the world, on video, the exact table, the exact specs, explained whatever they did with regards to rails and facings.

Still don’t like it?
Don’t watch the next one.

It was same table.

Nothing was done to change the table after they began their runs.

Otherwise, they would have stated it- and you’d still be here saying “it’s not enough” for your tastes.

Please tell us all here on AzB, Streetlights Billiards and The Legends of Pocket Billiards your name so they can bar you from viewing access, since nothing that they do to try and help the players and shine a spotlight on Straight Pool is good enough for you.

The same people here saying that not enough effort was made to share the pocket sizes with the public is only out to discredit the promoter and the players-

EVERY EFFORT WAS MADE TO SHARE THE TABLE CONDITIONS WITH THE PUBLIC, INCLUDING POCKET SIZE, TABLE MAKE, AND ALL EQUIPMENT USED ON THE TABLE

IT WAS RECORDED, IT WAS EXPLAINED ON PODCAST INTERVIEWS, AND IN STILL PICTURES
So what were the pocket specs? They seem to dance around this issue every time it is brought up.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
So what were the pocket specs? They seem to dance around this issue every time it is brought up.
4.9 corner pockets and 5.3 side pockets.
No heaters under the table.
No balls were ever removed to be cleaned or replaced.
Unedited video available for the whole world to see.( Jayson has the only runs over 400 on video that are legit). Also the only runs over 400 reviewed by 4 different BCA committee's including video experts. Schmidt had 3 people review and sign off on his BS edited video.
Where is the evidence of Schmidts so called 626?
Any evidence,anything at all? 3 years or so and zero public evidence except edited video for the dinner shows with chopped steak and nut cheese.
Are you still gargling Schmidts nut flavor?

pw98

Registered
Are you really that big of an asshole? You know as everybody else does there was no video of Mosc onis 526, however Schmidt claims a video for his 626 so if it happened release an unedited video of it instead of a pieced together version so the public can see it. Jayson Shaws run is available unedited and many thousands of people have seen it. If anyone feels Jaysons video is edited or fake we have already stated that anyone especially Danny Harriman can put up 20k in cash and we will put up 1,000,000 in cash and any video experts in the world can view all our original content and if Jaysons run is video edited or fake then your a Millionaire it's that simple. If any of you especially Danny don't want to put up the 20k than STFU and move on.
But Danny isn't claiming that your video is fake. He is (rightly) claiming that your conditions were contrived and you won't put up any evidence here to the contratrary.

pw98

Registered
4.9 corner pockets and 5.3 side pockets.
No heaters under the table.
No balls were ever removed to be cleaned or replaced.
Unedited video available for the whole world to see.( Jayson has the only runs over 400 on video that are legit). Also the only runs over 400 reviewed by 4 different BCA committee's including video experts. Schmidt had 3 people review and sign off on his BS edited video.
Where is the evidence of Schmidts so called 626?
Any evidence,anything at all? 3 years or so and zero public evidence except edited video for the dinner shows with chopped steak and nut cheese.
Are you still gargling Schmidts nut flavor?
Angles?

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look up specs on a GC3 and you will find the information.
Next lookup specs on a GC
4 and you will find the information on the table we are using now in our addition we just completed.
Please provide information on your nut buddy's table with unedited video.

pw98

Registered
Look up specs on a GC3 and you will find the information.
Next lookup specs on a GC
4 and you will find the information on the table we are using now in our addition we just completed.
Please provide information on your nut buddy's table with unedited video.
Stock GC3 with 4.9" corners? Do you take us for idiots?

The fact that you won't give us angle measurements when asked tells us all we need to know about how, like john's rebco, fake your table was.

I don't care about John's run, and for the record I think his conditions were concocted just like I think your conditions were concocted. You keep deflecting to the 'but john' retort the moment someone points out that you are deceptive and lying about your table.

In fact I think (more like know) that when you put your whole show together you knew from past player performances and the fact that John had to contrive his conditions that there was no chance in hell that the record would be broken in the short time you had with your invited players if you didn't do something to 'grease the wheels' so to speak. So you decided to juice the table to make it much more probable to happen right away. That is fine, you juiced the table, now come out and admit it.

From what I can see nobody here is saying Jayson didnt run 6 or 7 hundred balls. We are just saying you tinkered with the conditions to make it happen in an unnatural and improbable amount of time.

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stock GC3 with 4.9" corners? Do you take us for idiots?

The fact that you won't give us angle measurements when asked tells us all we need to know about how, like john's rebco, fake your table was.

I don't care about John's run, and for the record I think his conditions were concocted just like I think your conditions were concocted. You keep deflecting to the 'but john' retort the moment someone points out that you are deceptive and lying about your table.
I've repeated it time and time again we didn't have to post anything but we did. You can defer to Lou if you would like another member of our team to tell you the same shit.
As I stated from the start that we could make our event solid silver and people will complain its not solid gold then we can make it solid gold and then people will say it's not solid platinum. The BCA went out of their way to not certify Jaysons run at all and it got certified and we have another certification we are applying for and we are looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.