Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE XRADANYXX

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Breaking news. Have I ever got a once in a lifetime deal for you.
John Schmidt
" Mr 626" will be at my house in Barry Illinois next month. On January 9th, we will do a viewing of his record breaking video. Have a bbq. Sign some cue balls and take some pictures. Play some pool. Hell. He will even gamble with you if you're up to it.
Now. Here's the best part. Only 80ish people have seen this video in the world. It's limited to 25 people and he charges 50 dollars a person. It will be an all day thing so you'll definitely get your money's worth. First 25 people paid are in. Let's get it going and have a great day.

Ha ha, you can bet the house if it was in his back yard and someone put up the $50 for him, he would not attend.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Hi Danny,
I think you have a lot of talent and could duplicate any success had by John if you continue to apply yourself. Maybe John had some help with the table set up, ball cleaning, sponsorship spin and even rest in between racks. However he obviously dedicated a large amount of time to breaking the record. He also recorded many high runs along the way. So history will judge John on his body of work. That list includes US OPEN CHAMPION, MOSCONI CUP TEAM MEMBER and many high runs. Danny you are an awesome player in your own right. You should let this go...
ok so yer here to show some of j.s's accolades - not here to discuss my game - only here to try and figure why their 'sponsorship spin' u referenced = tryin to steal Mosconi's true record - without showing verifiable evidence to the people. Having large sponsors that think they can control the media - will never = surpassing Mosconi's 526, any poster that comes on here and offers me advice on how to deal with the 'drive by media' is nothing more than a troll poster. Plus I notice u did not answer the question that relates to this thread (non legit). it would seem that all those sparks may have had a bad effect on yer ability to see the truth, do yer political wielding elsewhere, if u have no opinion on the legitimacy of the claim then keep yer worthless advice to yerself. U won't wield yerself into the history books here either. It was a nice try - although yer still a worthless troll poster deflecting the topic - seen yer kind before. Or as the cdc would say u might be a spreader and not even know it :-0

Last edited:

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, you're a sorry and sad person lacking any manners or style. I don't care if you can play some pool or not - a person without a tiny bit of decency is someone I can't respect at all. Welder84 tried to talk like a man but he gets to hear your trailer park trash again, like everybody who does not agree with you. You certainly don't respect Straight Pool or any pool game - else you would not be the exact opposite of an ambassador to the sport. I certainly prefer JS from what I read from him.

I'm out here again.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Eddy Murphy Popcorn GIF

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, you're a sorry and sad person lacking any manners or style. I don't care if you can play some pool or not - a person without a tiny bit of decency is someone I can't respect at all. Welder84 tried to talk like a man but he gets to hear your trailer park trash again, like everybody who does not agree with you. You certainly don't respect Straight Pool or any pool game - else you would not be the exact opposite of an ambassador to the sport. I certainly prefer JS from what I read from him.

I'm out here again.
Yeah, for all his acting like he is a man of integrity, he really REALLY is NOT one.

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok so yer here to show some of j.s's accolades - not here to discuss my game - only here to try and figure why their 'sponsorship spin' u referenced = tryin to steal Mosconi's true record - without showing verifiable evidence to the people. Having large sponsors that think they can control the media - will never = surpassing Mosconi's 526, any poster that comes on here and offers me advice on how to deal with the 'drive by media' is nothing more than a troll poster. Plus I notice u did not answer the question that relates to this thread (non legit). it would seem that all those sparks may have had a bad effect on yer ability to see the truth, do yer political wielding elsewhere, if u have no opinion on the legitimacy of the claim then keep yer worthless advice to yerself. U won't wield yerself into the history books here either. It was a nice try - although yer still a worthless troll poster deflecting the topic - seen yer kind before. Or as the cdc would say u might be a spreader and not even know it :-0
Danny I treated you with respect and tried to hi-lite the fact the you are a champion caliber player. You only have to look in the mirror to fix your life issues... in other words ( I am sorry that YOUR AN ASSHOLE). I played in a straight pool tournament with you a decade ago and was impressed with your game. So life hasn't worked great for you! Be the change you seek! Your life will improve for sure. Piece out!

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny I treated you with respect and tried to hi-lite the fact the you are a champion caliber player. You only have to look in the mirror to fix your life issues... in other words ( I am sorry that YOUR AN ASSHOLE). I played in a straight pool tournament with you a decade ago and was impressed with your game. So life hasn't worked great for you! Be the change you seek! Your life will improve for sure. Piece out!
P.S
You couldn't cary John Schmitt's pool case. You don't have the heart to dig deep and compete. You just want to cry 😭 because John beat the record. You will be rembered for being a nasty peice of work, but that's about it. Congrats!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I'm sure u r glad yer elusive 'add vice' on how to deal with fake news - was so well received. see u in duh funny papers - worthless fake news catalyst. If u have no opinion on whether or not the 'claim' their making is legit - then shut ur coward pie hole - wielder of fake news. Life ain't bad enough that I have to try and cover up a lie - like u. I feel sorry for morons such as u - u r truly a worthless human existence - maybe yer just sum form of a.i. and not even human? It's for sure that yer a coward. Come to Show me state - bring yer fake news crowd - u will be seriously educated (I'm sorry that u r a 'whole ass')

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You don't want people's opinion about it being legit, you started this so the members you created or recruited here could agree with you. I know you pretend to have me on ignore so I expect your right hand stooge to reply.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played 3c with him and he was skilled and cool about it too.

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kinda funny how cowards respond when a Hawk of Truth drops the truth bomb on them - they seem to get a bit disheveled - ha ha rightfully so. I can still see remnants of wielder84's poor construction laying here and there.
I think John really beat the record... So? You asked why I did not list your accomplishments? Like what, you won a straight pool tournament and cashed in couple other pro tournaments (back when no one was playing straight pool). Since you do not earn a living winning professional tournaments, WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Since then you hang out in chat rooms crying about others accomplishments. Why do you care if John beat the record?

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think John really beat the record... So? You asked why I did not list your accomplishments? Like what, you won a straight pool tournament and cashed in couple other pro tournaments (back when no one was playing straight pool). Since you do not earn a living winning professional tournaments, WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Since then you hang out in chat rooms crying about others accomplishments. Why do you care if John beat the record?
Since John is one of the best straight pool player currently why wouldn't we believe him?

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Danny detests John. That is obvious. Danny wants people to believe that it's fake news that an unedited video even exists, just because it hasn't been made publicly available. It does exist and a group in CA was allowed to watch it for a fee. Apparently, there will be a future showing of the unedited video for a $50 fee for 25 individuals, in a private setting. Danny, are you arguing that no unedited video even exists and that no other person has seen it? Or are you holding the line that the person's that did see it, simply weren't qualified enough to determine if a foul occurred during the run?

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny,

Barry Illinois is pretty close to Missouri. I’ll pay your $50 and you can review the video and give us your opinion.
And since John will be there looking for action maybe you could play a match to 125 for charity. I’m sure we could get someone to live stream it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Since John is one of the best straight pool player currently why wouldn't we believe him?
As u already know - cause there is no 626 video available to the public for sale - to back the bca/j.s. Claim is yer answer - butt u already knew that. This has been discussed already to the point of exhaustion. Many people here have offered good money for a signed personal copy - they have recieved the answer that there still trying to figure out how to monetize the accomplishment. So ya many people do not believe it - no matter how many phony reaffirmations ya'll try to put on display - it will still result in failure to prove the un edited tape of this so called 626 even exists. Two years after their phony announcement - still no unedited video for sale - would lead one to wonder if it were not some p.r. stunt from the bca/j.s. camp. Kinda neat how it works out that in todays digital world of accountability - no matter how many crooked big international govt sponsors j.s. has - he cannot hide from the fact - he chooses to hide the evidence that would confirm his claim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.