Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
IT’s no small wonder ur where u r in life.
you would have been better served to enlist in the military. Some one to wake u in the morning tell u when to shit, what to eat, when to eat, etc......And to serve on the front lines when they start shit(battles).
Radar, on the other hand, is the leader, whom only a few recognize, whether he’s in the crowd, behind the crowd, or leading the crowd.
Go FORTH and serve puppet.
I will preside as long as I want. No votes necessary.
The thread isn't now and never was about you. Get that through your head little lord fontradar.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Nikrnic

I grew up learning and playing 14.1 on a then new 9ft Anniversary my dad bought new, Yep, a long time ago and still have it! I find it very hard to believe and also strange by exactly a hundred. My top run is 52, ya missing the 6. I guess I'm biased meeting Willie at an exhibition when I was 10, like watching god and would never even imagine his record would be beat.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IT’s no small wonder ur where u r in life.
you would have been better served to enlist in the military. Some one to wake u in the morning tell u when to shit, what to eat, when to eat, etc......And to serve on the front lines when they start shit(battles).
Radar, on the other hand, is the leader, whom only a few recognize, whether he’s in the crowd, behind the crowd, or leading the crowd.
Go FORTH and serve puppet.
I will preside as long as I want. No votes necessary.
You see how easily you are victim to what you wish to believe, right?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shuck and jive, dip and dive...
Can't reply with anything relating to the conversation, can you?

And you are right, pool forum discussions really don't have worldly impact; what really matters is how we treat the world and some folks' records on that are really bad.
Catch that fart, measure IT and tie a knot in IT colored-balled.
U r so full of diddleyshit, nothing u write on here amounts to a hill of antpoo.
just repeat, repeat, repeat and re..etc.........

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I don't even think he doubts the 626, just lonely and trying to impress the Designated Hater.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
AND Therein lies u r most pressing problem il one. U all keep trying every avenue to silence the opposition’s views. From harassing to accusing to blatant name calling straight from the fake news play book.
Nobody has tried to silence anyone, stop being such a drama queen.

Sent from the future.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I can think of 627 ways to dispute that - whining isn't one of 'em.

pj
chgo
Totally agree. I really don't get it. It isn't like people have not seen the video. Outside of the BCA watching it and verifying there have been several viewings of it. John actually has several more planned in different cities. Hopefully one day it will be online via YouTube for all to enjoy.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Say that AGAIN, slowly, cap’n.
Please stop consuming holiday fruit cake, it’s starting to cause irreparable damage to your brain.

You just agreed with a QAnon joke (better be anyway considering it is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring)- as applicable to the JS626 run.

Good grief, Jimmie- your position has been shaky from the beginning but stay away from the asylum.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Agitator. IT’s what eye do. Eye may take any side, play any position, anytime. IT’s only a game. Entry is free, u do need to pay attention, though. radar
It would be less pathetic if you actually belived that 626 isn't legit.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U must have waded thru several cemeteries to go after a deadman’s resume!
Perhaps after js expires and is buried for 25-30 years, someone may remember the chalk-throwing incident, but likely will not even be able to recall the persons name.
Makes u want to holler, howdy-ho!
They can’t even remember that other claim, now, if u’all didn’t keep bringing it up.
All the story remains and you certainly are leaving behind a load of something I wouldn't even want to step in.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread reminds me of being a kid watching “To Tell The Truth”.
Except in this case the game show would be called “Spot the nut bag”.

Any guesses who the nut bag is in this thread?

I’ll give the forum one xGUESSx.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
This thread reminds me of being a kid watching “To Tell The Truth”.
Except in this case the game show would be called “Spot the nut bag”.

Any guesses who the nut bag is in this thread?

I’ll give the forum one xGUESSx.

Nutbag or loser,

Wait, it's a doublepriser

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I gave my reasons already. If both the BCA and Predator viewed the unedited video and Predator paid out a big chunk of change to JS per his contract, I think that is enough to sway me into believing that the run was indeed legit.
or in other words u believe everythang' u hear. U also asked if it was important to count every ball, as if that were not a relevant - what a joke u are. I am done with the likes of u. Just for the record' - when u posed yer question to this forum - "is necessary to count every ball?" that purty much told everyone that yer just another facebook idiot - that is here to nit pick anyone who would like to see verifiable evidence of their 'claim'. If the bca told u to jump off a cliff and you'll sprout wings before landing - would u believe them - if so be my guest - it certainly would be no great loss. capish?

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
or in other words u believe everythang' u hear. U also asked if it was important to count every ball, as if that were not a little bit relevant - what a joke u are. I am done with the like of u.
Its better than believing it didn’t happen based purely and solely on your wish that it hadn't.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
or in other words u believe everythang' u hear. U also asked if it was important to count every ball, as if that were not a relevant - what a joke u are. I am done with the likes of u. Just for the record' - when u posed yer question to this forum - "is necessary to count every ball?" that purty much told everyone that yer just another facebook idiot - that is here to nit pick anyone who would like to see verifiable evidence of their 'claim'. If the bca told u to jump off a cliff and you'll sprout wings before landing - would u believe them - if so be my guest - it certainly would be no great loss. capish?
You got the wrong person again. I did NOT ask if it's necessary to count every ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.