Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You got the wrong person again. I did NOT ask if it's necessary to count every ball.
Too late. You are on ignore, lololol.

He has HUGE holes in his logic and is so ignorantly steadfast in his position, he is blind to his own hypocrisy.

And he doesn't care if you said or didn't say...he has declared you responsible, so it must be.

Coz- you know- the only 'real' reality is his bizarro one.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Too late. You are on ignore, lololol.

He has HUGE holes in his logic and is so ignorantly steadfast in his position, he is blind to his own hypocrisy.

And he doesn't care if you said or didn't say...he has declared you responsible, so it must be.

Coz- you know- the only 'real' reality is his bizarro one.
Funny. Actually he FOLLOWED me. Maybe he hit the wrong button...

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Talk about haters. This gets more comical as it goes on. All these pages and post. Just be real that you envy that the guy ran 626 balls. Sad people can't congratulate the man for this great accomplishment. If I win the lotto I won't post it here because the hate is real. I know there are probably a hundred people or more who have had to view the video in its entirety at one of his VIP screenings. Have any of them chimed in here? Sorry for not reading this whole thread but...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talk about haters. This gets more comical as it goes on. All these pages and post. Just be real that you envy that the guy ran 626 balls. Sad people can't congratulate the man for this great accomplishment. If I win the lotto I won't post it here because the hate is real. I know there are probably a hundred people or more who have had to view the video in its entirety at one of his VIP screenings. Have any of them chimed in here? Sorry for not reading this whole thread but...
It IS kind of insanely awesome.

He doesn't believe those who saw the vid. Various reasons. So many, a quiver full.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
A couple that have viewed the vid have posted, but hey get the block hammer like the rest of us when we talk back

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You appear to be the real wannabe js, except you’re just a railbird.
I doubt that you can even count to 6, much less 626.
Bob Jewett, NOT! The first to offer large sum of money for anyone who equaled or broke the 525 run.
He, of course placed stipulations on receiving the money.
He, by default has skin in the reasoning for even attempting a high run record of any kind.
NEXT, just like in the barber shop.

"Yawns"

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You appear to be the real wannabe js, except you’re just a railbird.
I doubt that you can even count to 6, much less 626.
Bob Jewett, NOT! The first to offer large sum of money for anyone who equaled or broke the 525 run.
He, of course placed stipulations on receiving the money.
He, by default has skin in the reasoning for even attempting a high run record of any kind.
NEXT, just like in the barber shop.
Can you elaborate on bob's conflict of interest, please?

Do you think he wanted the record broken?
Do you think he paid money to John for 626?
How does he benefit from a fraudulent claim?

9ballscorpion

If you are not apart of their 'semi public' thats is OK, also if you have a table and practice 14.1 on a regular basis - your opinion is valuable to me. Please note that I do like Westerns - just not the one schmidt, charlie and the bca are TRYING to produce. If yer a member of john's facebook crowd - yer opinion has less value. Only honest answers are appreciated - I am passionate about the game and keeping it legit so I again I'm only interested in reading genuine responses. Thanks for your participation in what is very possibly another media experiment on the 'general public'. So is it legit? Or do you think (like me) it had a great deal to do with his recent new cue sponsor and hall of fame induction? Also do ya'll think they ( crooked powrs that b) have a legal right to make such a grandiose claim and not offer the video to general population - as proof of their 'claim'?

Hi Danny. Would like to start out by saying that I love your game. You are a great player.

About your question. What reason would the people who seen, and verified the video to be authentic / legit have a reason to lie about the authenticity of the video / the 626 run? As others have probably mentioned, I do not believe that the 626 Run is going to do anything for the popularity of pool or the game of 14.1, so that is why I do not see any reason for anyone to lie about the authenticity of the run. It is an amazing feat that John Schmidt accomplished, but I do not see it helping him much financially, or helping the popularity of the sport, or 14.1 much, if at all.

I do wonder though, what is your high run in 14.1?

I do have a lot of respect for the game of 14.1.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no
yes
no
ask bob
Thanks for your straightforward input. Tha last answer is a bit of a cop-out though.

I would be interested in your beliefs regarding the motivation Bob or any other party (other than John) might have to commit such fraud.

Imo, no way bob would put his reputation on the line over a falsehood like the one here.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bob's reputation is no more highly regarded here than any of the others' reputations, that the believers of js claim have chosen to sully in all sorts of dirty attacks on them and their character.
Well, it is pool...so 'highly regarded' in the context of this discussion is framed by that.

You can choose to call a banana a stick, if you want, but bob is certainly in a very small group of the best positive contributors to our game.

One's reputation is defined by his actions, not the other way around.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Thanks for your straightforward input. Tha last answer is a bit of a cop-out though.

I would be interested in your beliefs regarding the motivation Bob or any other party (other than John) might have to commit such fraud.

Imo, no way bob would put his reputation on the line over a falsehood like the one here.
I've been asking this same question since the beginning of the thread

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
have a problem with spelling\typing\tapping?
get ur feet wet, say something. no charge.
At least with his post it was discernable what he was saying...unlike anything you ever post. You are becoming DH's worst nightmare.

Sent from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.