Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sorry, but Biden’s got nothing on these dullards spreading the js dressing all over the internet.
Hopeless bs, because the pool players of the world know js for who he actually is.
No one can make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.
You may put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still going to be a pig.
The pool players of the world? Get over yourself Skippy, nobody cares if you belive it or not, we're just here to poke a stick at the monkey.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it was played entirely at that speed.

Do you know if it was? I sure don't.

I would think it would be normal speed through the shot process and then played back faster when the player is upright and making decisions.

Much like some videos of some pro events on you-tube.

My recollection is that an attendee said here that a significant portion of the video was shown at double-speed.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not in SoCal where the very limited number of showings were said to have occurred.

Lou Figueroa
Apparently mark Wilson and nick Varner will be seeing it soo, when John brings the show to mid-USA.

Will their opinions be credible to you, irrespective of what they may be?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I am not in SoCal where the very limited number of showings were said to have occurred.

Lou Figueroa
There was supposed to be one in Illinois coming up, if memory serves...someone posted the details, but it would have to be pages and pages ago, given how the thread accelerates

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ghosst, the meth u sold to me is fake as js626. Please send the real meth or an immediate refund, before I have to make another visit with u...radar
Good thing youmouth is double sized (i.e. 2 mouths).

You’ll need a big mouth to eat all that crow after N. Varner watches the unedited video on January 21 and congratulates JS on the accomplishment.

Wonder how much barking you will be doing then?

My guess is you’ll fade away as obviously this is the only topic you post about.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
U r hero wouldn’t give u air if u were in a jug.
Xradarx on the other hand would just tighten the lid.
Which reply are you going to edit out this time...nether was particularly clever even by your standards

Sent from the future.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I’ll go even lower to get to ur level sub moron! Seriously send the money/meth dealer.
You don't even see what's wrong with your sentence. I'm surprised you don't stop breathing when you have to blink.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Radar, in all seriousness, stick to the vapid conspiracy theories. You are more than unarmed to speak publicly about any topic whatsoever.
I am honestly ashamed to think that out of all God's creations you were the sperm that won. Must have been a bad day.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently mark Wilson and nick Varner will be seeing it soo, when John brings the show to mid-USA.

Will their opinions be credible to you, irrespective of what they may be?

Don’t know about any of that — details please.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, so you were making things up in your post earlier like Danny does. Just trying to keep it straight. Radar is back into the meth so it's hard to keep track.

What did I make up?

Please be specific : -)

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.