Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe you can still buy the DVD.

It's an amazing run. I seem to recall that he accomplished it on a GC with a wonky corner pocket up table and tried to play position the whole run while avoiding that pocket as much as possible. IOWs, he largely accomplished the run shooting at five pockets.

I bought mine from Dennis Walsh over in the 14.1 forum.

Lou Figueroa
What?!?!
It isn't available for free?
I'd require the master copy to believe it.
Is the table available for inspection?

I'm sure if the above items are resolved, I can come up with other silliness.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sexually confused and incoherent, as ever u r. Maybe it’s u who needs a stand in pipsqueek. Js sends his regards(dryfarts) to u’uns.
Quoted to preserve the unedited evidence of your dementia. I can't respond to nonsense and you have zero ability to be rational with your head so far up Dannys rear.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sexually confused and incoherent, as ever u r. Maybe it’s u who needs a stand in pipsqueek. Js sends his regards(dryfarts) to u’uns.
Quoted to preserve the unedited evidence of your dementia. I can't respond to nonsense and you have zero ability to be rational with your head so far up Dannys rear.

Sent from the future.
I no ur but what am eye.

Brilliance.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sent from the future.
So far up, in fact, one could say “attached”.

unowenouno

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought people were saying that's impossible to determine...or is that only true for certain video?

I don't speak for other "people."

Gave that up a long time ago. Now I just speak for moi and I don't recall saying that.

Lou Figueroa

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I notice u prefer not to answer the other questions do u marvel at all the people whom ar e asking to see the this so called 626 unedited run? Also do u think john and charlie have the legal right to the claim' they have made about surpassing Mosconi's run - and not provide verifiable evidence to the people? Here is some icing for yer cake - Do u still feel lucky punk?
Legal right? Dude, it's over. The entire world, including most all of the straight pool champs are congratulating JS. It's done. It's the official record from now on, and nobody is going to break it.......................... until next time ;)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It’s not over til the fat one sings
Heeererrrre’s one for ya xchick-a-gorjx!
WHEN 🐷 🐷 🪰
She sang, did an encore, kicked her co-star in the nuts, thanked the crowd and walked off the stage to a standing ovation. So, yeah, it's "over" ;)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
U need to step away from the tea leaves. Ur mind’s eye has begun to play tricks on you, same as js is trying to do on the public stage. Hocus Pocus you know better, but like libertarians everywhere, just keep repeating after me, I said it, you repeat after me and the rest believe? Are u there yet, I suspect so, not?
So, if I go to any pool room in the country, talk to league players, talk to folks at professional pool tournaments, or any other fans of billiards worldwide and ask them who has the highest recorded run in history of billiards, all you will here is JS, JS, JS, JS or if they forget his name, they will now know, 626. Either way, our work is done here ;)

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Just came across this little tidbit, and right in my backyard.

John Schmidt, holder of the world’s highest witnessed straight pool run of 626, will be appearing at Q Bar in Darien, IL on Thursday Jan 21 and Saturday Jan 23. He will show a video of his record-breaking run in a documentary/Ted Talk format and comment on his thought processes during the run, do a Q&A, and then mingle with the crowd.

The event will be limited to 50 attendees each night, and I am told that Q Bar is a large venue with plenty of room for social distancing. As of this date, there are many open spots on both nights. The cost for the event is $50 and the shows begin at 7 pm.

If you wish to attend, please respond to this email or text me at 630-564-0111 and I’ll reserve a spot for you with the organizer of the event. The organizer is not collecting payment in advance - please pay at the door. Q Bar’s website is http://qbardarien.com. It’s located at 8109 S Cass Ave, Darien, IL 60561.

As those who know him will attest, John is a very outgoing and friendly guy and I know you will enjoy meeting and talking with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.