Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
sorry masterratsass, shitdip chicagorj for ratting you out, but you’ve been snorting the chalk again. I seriously doubt that u know any smart lads that have buddies.
What’s that u say? I can’t hear what ur writing and no one else can understand ur ranting, name caller.
Have you been taking writing lessons from DH again. I hope you are not paying for them ;) lol

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Anyone can write a press release saying anything they want it to.

Funny it specifically mentions "unedited video" (which didn't become an issue until later than the press release date) lmao but in any case it does not mean any of it is so.

IOWs, a press release is not proof of: jack.

Lou Figueroa
maybe they watched the "unedited video"
at 2x while drinking beer and eating Taco Bell
That's the point. They watched and authenticated the video. It's the new world record. What exactly came out after their press release which could invalidate their actual physical inspection of the video?

Oh, because there were some folks whining on the internet or talking in a pool room?

What specific piece of evidence was located after the date of the press release that would add any credence that some thing was incorrect in the record setting run? Please show us your evidence. And I'm assuming as a military guy you know the difference between evidence and hearsay or even an opinion. So, please post the list of evidence so others can read it for themselves and thus can come to their very own conclusion based on the facts presented.

gerryf

Bob Jewett, Mark Wilson, and Nick Varner.are among those who have watched John Schmidt's video, and they all say that it was a good run.

Do people who believe that Schmidt's 626 run is fraudulent, believe that Jewett/Wilson/Varner were fooled, or were they part of the conspiracy?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
ah, “local banger.”

Lou Figueroa

logical said:
Good point, Mosconi was smart enough to get some local banger to bust them open for him before he tried.
What I mean is you could take that part out completely. The point was only that Mosconi didn't break.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett, Mark Wilson, and Nick Varner.are among those who have watched John Schmidt's video, and they all say that it was a good run.

Do people who believe that Schmidt's 626 run is fraudulent, believe that Jewett/Wilson/Varner were fooled, or were they part of the conspiracy?
I dunno, man. Need to run a quick compare on credibility:

Jewett, Wilson, Varner
Harriman, Lou, xMiniDanda- and Lou is the only one who hasn't gone nutso on the matter.

Ponder away...ruminate, cogitate, debate and celebrate.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the point. They watched and authenticated the video. It's the new world record. What exactly came out after their press release which could invalidate their actual physical inspection of the video?

Oh, because there were some folks whining on the internet or talking in a pool room?

What specific piece of evidence was located after the date of the press release that would add any credence that some thing was incorrect in the record setting run? Please show us your evidence. And I'm assuming as a military guy you know the difference between evidence and hearsay or even an opinion. So, please post the list of evidence so others can read it for themselves and thus can come to their very own conclusion based on the facts presented.

Really?

I've addressed my issues with the "certification" numerous times just in this thread.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

(yawn) please see Post #2533.

You guys are making me sleepy this morning, lol. I'm going back to bed.

Lou Figueroa

gerryf

(yawn) please see Post #2533.

You guys are making me sleepy this morning, lol. I'm going back to bed.

Lou Figueroa
Ha! Ha! It's referred to in Post #2513. The original post by Mark Wilson is at https://www.facebook.com/mark.wilson.7505

What do you think? Is Mark Wilson being fooled, or is he part of a conspiracy to commit fraud? How about NIck Varner? Or was it a genuine run by John Schmidt?

Last edited:

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, what's weak is you not answering my question.

Lou Figueroa
honestly
I thought it was rather obvious neither Mark, nor Nick were contributing to this thread or AZ in any way.

This would make impossible to provide a post number to you.

The information regarding their satisfaction on the validity of the run was obtained from Wilson’s Facebook page.

Hope this helps you understand where the information came from- are you still the doubting Thomas?

What I am really trying to understand here is what will it take for the folks that are doubting the accomplishment to agree that it actually happened? In one post people (you for example) say they will take the word of a world champ. That has been provided and I’m just interested if that will be enough for the doubters or if they won’t be satisfied until they actually watch the video. And even possibly not be satisfied then.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it was rather obvious neither Mark, nor Nick were contributing to this thread or AZ in any way.

The information regarding their satisfaction on the validity of the run was obtained from Wilson’s Facebook page.

Hope this helps you understand where the information came from- are you still the doubting Thomas?

What I am really trying to understand here is what will it take for the folks that are doubting the accomplishment to agree that it actually happened? In one post people (you for example) say they will take the word of a world champ. That has been provided and I’m just interested if that will be enough for the doubters or if they won’t be satisfied until they actually watch the video. And even possibly not be satisfied then.
Rational thought need not be called upon.

They will only accept opinions that support their wish 626 didn't happen.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Mosconi didn’t make the matches’ opening break shot, by the rules, from the kitchen.

Schmidt didn’t make a match opening break shot, by the rules, from the kitchen. Oh, my bad, Schmidt didn’t have any rules to follow, just catch me breaking the rules if u can.

Kind of like comparing apples to oranges, isn’t it?
How is it apples and oranges? You just say shit, ignore questions, edit and then spew some more nonsense. You make Danny seem rational and unbiased.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha! Ha! It's referred to in Post #2513. The original post by Mark Wilson is at https://www.facebook.com/mark.wilson.7505

What do you think? Is Mark Wilson being fooled, or is he part of a conspiracy to commit fraud? How about NIck Varner? Or was it a genuine run by John Schmidt?
My unsolicited opinion is that the record is almost certainly true based on those knowledgeable people who have seen it. I would bet money that it was a real record but I would not bet my house on it. At this point what we have is something like only a handful of people being given access to the document swearing that Mosconi ran 526 and the rest of us being told to trust the experts who read it and say it is legit. A record like that isn't cemented in my mind unless the evidence is available publicly.

Keep in mind I'm not fanatical in general. I'd say that the run is legit even if he brushed a ball with his hand and reset it, or if he cleaned the balls during the run.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Really?

I've addressed my issues with the "certification" numerous times just in this thread.

Lou Figueroa
Your opinion or objections are not evidence of any wrong doing. Maybe try again, but this time try a little harder. They say a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. The problem is I just don't see any meat here. Nor does anyone else. But, hey, no reason to let a good conspiracy go to waste ;)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your opinion or objections are not evidence of any wrong doing. Maybe try again, but this time try a little harder. They say a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. The problem is I just don't see any meat here. Nor does anyone else. But, hey, no reason to let a good conspiracy go to waste ;)

Yo, Inspector Clouseau, when have I said there was wrong doing?

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am not on FB.

Lou Figueroa

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Yo, Inspector Clouseau, when have I said there was wrong doing?

Lou Figueroa
Yo, Homer Simpson, when you say the run is not legitimate, that's akin to saying it's not real, and thus, it's a fraud or "wrong doing" of some sort.

Again, list the evidence that demonstrates the run is not legitimate: Remember, no opinion, conjecture or hearsay. Just your top 3 piece of evidence, because I don't want to wear you out. Here, I will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.