Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yo, Homer Simpson, when you say the run is not legitimate, that's akin to saying it's not real, and thus, it's a fraud or "wrong doing" of some sort.

Again, list the evidence that demonstrates the run is not legitimate: Remember, no opinion, conjecture or hearsay. Just your top 3 piece of evidence, because I don't want to wear you out. Here, I will help you out.

Yo, Sherlock, when have I said a run was not legitimate?

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if you’re not on FB you’re not going to comment on the information?

I think you’ve answered the question- congratulations on lumping yourself in the xNutbagx contingent

I cannot believe I have to spell this out but heregoz: I am not on FB and do not know what anyone on FB says or has said.

What is so tough to understand about that, lol.

Lou Figueroa

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot believe I have to spell this out but heregoz: I am not on FB and do not know what anyone on FB says or has said.

What is so tough to understand about that, lol.

Lou Figueroa
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Why is it is so difficult for you to acknowledge other information that isn’t currently available to you?

Did you witness the bombing of Nagasaki?
No?
You do concede it happened, yes?

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No spelled no! What don’t you understand about no? There must be something that makes it hard for you to understand. No answer means exactly that and not another damn thing!
You mouthy name callers have added exactly nothing of importance to the js claim.
You would be better served to send your requests for proof directly to Schmidt/Team, since most of you claim to have connections, instead of harping on truth seekers requiring clear evidence of the claimed run.
PS there are rumors that this has caused severe separation of so-called governing bodies who are disappointed with the quick certification and who really has/had the authority to make that certification.
see ya in the phony pages, 🤡 🤡 🤡
signature unnecessary
82A613FB-7535-4D01-B51E-BC9F5DDD07CD.jpeg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No....
PS there are rumors that this has caused severe separation of so-called governing bodies who are disappointed with the quick certification and who really has/had the authority to make that certification.

Yesterday it was suspicious that it took so long to certify, today its suspicious because it happened so fast. Is there a specific number of days in there that would be not suspicious.

And yes, I am saying you are full of crap.

Sent from the future.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What is so tough for you to acknowledge other information that isn’t currently available to you?

Did you witness the bombing of Nagasaki?
No?
You do concede it happened, yes?

Well, at least in the case of Nagasaki there’s unedited video available documenting the event.

Lou Figueroa

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, at least in the case of Nagasaki there’s unedited video available documenting the event.

Lou Figueroa
You stated you’d take the word of Varner.

He said it’s legit.

You still won’t acknowledge that statement and remain in the xNutbagx camp.

I’m not surprised

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U seem to be proud of your face/assface being prominately displayed for all to see. How did u hide ur suds? Can’t display alcohol and your ass/face? It’s not tv. Need a new avatar?
Apply the powder and experience relief
E0857C92-50CA-48FC-88FA-AD34F7D7EDD2.jpeg

Reactions: KRJ

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might even take up 14.1, the game that actually has rules to play by. I guarantee u’ll run more than 23. I look for u in the trees every time I go outside, night or day, to no avail. But, of course, u may have to cross some pavement before u get to my trees.
PM me where you are wanting me to meet you.

I’ve got some time to burn, money to gamble and I’ll bring the suds.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You stated you’d take the word of Varner.

He said it’s legit.

You still won’t acknowledge that statement and remain in the xNutbagx camp.

I’m not surprised

That's not what I said and I don't know what he said.

Lou Figueroa

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Why would anyone expect Nick Varner to put his reputation on the line, when he doesn’t need to?

Mark Wilson, just another small fry. What he adds will not even generate a ripple when it’s thrown into the frying pan.

There are several people involved with the ‘js626’ claim, but only one who stands to gain, in prestige or monetarily, that’s Schmidt. He determines if he shares any proceeds with the JSTeam. It goes nowhere until he unlocks the key.
And where exactly do you fit in?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Same place as u.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Opinion expressed, nothing more nothing less.

Don’t care who sits at the top of the hi-run contest or how they got/get there. That number has nothing to do with the actual game of 14.1 unless it was attained after a legal 14.1 opening break shot between 2(two) players.
Interesting...you should start your own organization with those rules. May as well require it to happen in Ohio while you're at it. Just curious...what is your rule when one player gets to 150 or whatever and the match is over, the opponent unscrews and goes home...does the other guy just keep shooting in sort of a...oh what should we call it?, hmmm...an exhibition?

Is there such really such a thing as the 5 mile record in the 1 mile race?

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine went to this event a few days ago at the Durbin Theater (I think that is what they called it? Eric Durbin's private...billiard...warehouse - for lack of a better word). It was an opportunity for the group to meet John Schmidt, watch the run, and take lessons from Mark Wilson and Nick Varner. There was a Navy Seal guy giving motivational speeches, and I'm not sure if John gave any lessons. My pal had a great time. He said the run was fun to watch, and he really enjoyed the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.