Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is inaccurate, yer just as wrong bout the 626 being a 'new record' in 14.1 - as u were when u thought u would compete with Lou in One Pocket. Many people (including myself) see their claim as being nothing more than some cheap publicity stunt. I do not believe that Lou, myself and many other members of this forum accept that Mosconi's record has been surpassed. The powers in charge of hiding the unedited video - will lose in the end, a lot more than the ten large u donated to Lou.
Pool and cheap have been attached at the hip since before the dead sea was even sick.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I like the idea of an event to break the record. It can only be good for straight pool.

I hate where this thread went and everything I did to contribute to it. I'm sorry I ever posted in it. I'll try to be more careful about my posts going forward.
This thread wasn't about this new show until it was hijacked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gerryf

This is inaccurate, yer just as wrong bout the 626 being a 'new record' in 14.1 - as u were when u thought u would compete with Lou in One Pocket. Many people (including myself) see their claim as being nothing more than some cheap publicity stunt. I do not believe that Lou, myself and many other members of this forum accept that Mosconi's record has been surpassed. The powers in charge of hiding the unedited video - will lose in the end, a lot more than the ten large u donated to Lou.

Ha! Ha! Danny, I'm sure you already know that your opinion doesn't matter much. There was a time when your opinion might have been worth something, but that time's past.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
He already admitted to it Mike. Regarding Bobby it's got to be part of your records because I said something to you all when he did it. Is he denying that he did it?
He is denying it all over this thread, plain as day. Not sure how you could have missed it.

I'm not digging through every post by Bobby to verify your claim. Innocent until proven guilty. Again, I either need to see proof or the accusations need to stop. Honestly, the accusations need to stop anyway. You would not allow someone to accuse you of being racist and I am not going to all you to do it without some sort of hard proof. Even then, a racist comment does not make someone a racist. I am sure I have made any number of comments that could be misconstrued as racist, when that would be the furthest from the truth. I am sure you can say the same thing, and so can Bobby.

End of the day, this is not azaccusepeopleofracismbecauseidontlikethem.com. It's azbilliards.com. Keep the conversation to billiards and stop hijacking conversations into accusations from (apparently) years ago. I shouldn't have to explain this.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, I am going to need to see these screen grabs or I want all of the accusations to stop. One or the other.

Mike
I am willing to bet ten thousand, against that claim. If you want to BACK Lou I have $20,000 waiting here in Oklahoma City for a ten ahead set. Better get him physically in shape first because now his excuse for ducking me is his knees.

You have as much right to the unedited video as you have to witnessing Mosconi's run. You are not the qualifying body for ANY record in the billiard sports. All you can do is try to break them, respect them or dispute them but you don't get to certify them.

There is ZERO upside to the BCA claiming that they verified the run from start to finish IF they didn't. Racist bobby, you and Lou can all sue if you find some kind of standing that will be accepted by a court. Obviously you are psychologically hurt by the fact that John is getting credit for this record that you think is not real. Can you convince a court that this "harm" provides a legal justification for the full video to be provided to you? Well, Racist Bobby is the millionaire who can bankroll such a lawsuit. I say go for it. Either you're right and you get to prove it in court or you're wrong and you get embarrassed.

The one unifying factor that ties you and Lou and Bobby together? All of you don't like John Schmidt. It has to just eat you three up that he is the current record holder. Seems to me that it's a very expensive "publicity stunt" if the high run is not legit. Anyway, if you file a lawsuit I will BET 10 dimes that you lose that lawsuit.

False accusation #1

Yes, I have bad knees. And cataracts too. But neither has ever had anything to do with ducking you.

I have told you, repeatedly, I will not travel to you. I went to your venue of choice the last time and if you want a shot at your dough you can come to STL.

I have also told you, repeatedly, that I will not play an ahead set. 10 ahead between two amateur players could take weeks. And yes, I know you’ve offered to prorate but your ahead set proposal has always been DOA, so that is immaterial.

Second false accusation:

I have no beef with JS. I have said, repeatedly, that I think he’s a great player. And after a dust up between us many years ago we shook hands and that was the end of that.

Third false accusation:

Nothing about JS and his run “eats me up.” I have said, repeatedly, that I have an open mind about it and would like to see unedited video. I have always said records were made to be broken.

This kind of crap is what you’ve done over and over for years, John — taken some immaterial detail and twisted it into a false accusation that fits your narrative and purposes.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
He is denying it all over this thread, plain as day. Not sure how you could have missed it.

I'm not digging through every post by Bobby to verify your claim. Innocent until proven guilty. Again, I either need to see proof or the accusations need to stop. Honestly, the accusations need to stop anyway. You would not allow someone to accuse you of being racist and I am not going to all you to do it without some sort of hard proof. Even then, a racist comment does not make someone a racist. I am sure I have made any number of comments that could be misconstrued as racist, when that would be the furthest from the truth. I am sure you can say the same thing, and so can Bobby.

End of the day, this is not azaccusepeopleofracismbecauseidontlikethem.com. It's azbilliards.com. Keep the conversation to billiards and stop hijacking conversations into accusations from (apparently) years ago. I shouldn't have to explain this.

Sending you screenshots privately. Bobby admitted to it as well. And you're right, saying racist stuff doesn't make a person a racist, it just makes them appear to be one. I am just disgusted by the conduct and ACCUSATIONS being thrown out here by Bobby, Danny and Lou. Apparently getting accused of making racist comments on AZB and other places towards other members is not cool whether or not they are true BUT calling a US Open champion and his associates in the high run quest, Predator Cue and the Billiard Congress of America liars and frauds without proof is 100% acceptable.

Danny Harriman
Lou Figueroa
Bobby Chamberlain

These three are ALL guilty of that. This thread contains AMPLE proof of such. Will you demand that they produce their proof or nuke this sorry thread? Remember when John Schmidt came here and proposed a deal for anyone who would put him into the US Open and an AZB member took him up on it? Then John won it and we all celebrated the fact that AZB was the catalyst for that connection.

Now so many years later it's totally good that three members get to accuse John of fraud and denigrate with ZERO proof.

On your orders I will of course no longer state the truth about those two in regards to their past comments about my staff and my wife. I do hope that you think about the contrast between demanding proof from me and not them.

Reactions: KRJ

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sending you screenshots privately. Bobby admitted to it as well. And you're right, saying racist stuff doesn't make a person a racist, it just makes them appear to be one. I am just disgusted by the conduct and ACCUSATIONS being thrown out here by Bobby, Danny and Lou. Apparently getting accused of making racist comments on AZB and other places towards other members is not cool whether or not they are true BUT calling a US Open champion and his associates in the high run quest, Predator Cue and the Billiard Congress of America liars and frauds without proof is 100% acceptable.

Danny Harriman
Lou Figueroa
Bobby Chamberlain

These three are ALL guilty of that. This thread contains AMPLE proof of such. Will you demand that they produce their proof or nuke this sorry thread? Remember when John Schmidt came here and proposed a deal for anyone who would put him into the US Open and an AZB member took him up on it? Then John won it and we all celebrated the fact that AZB was the catalyst for that connection.

Now so many years later it's totally good that three members get to accuse John of fraud and denigrate with ZERO proof.

On your orders I will of course no longer state the truth about those two in regards to their past comments about my staff and my wife. I do hope that you think about the contrast between demanding proof from me and not them.

Fourth false accusation:

I have never accused JS, his sponsors, or the BCA of being liars or being guilty of fraud.

Someone else may have done that but it wasn’t me.

Lou Figueroa

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
False accusation #1

Yes, I have bad knees. And cataracts too. But neither has ever had anything to do with ducking you.

I have told you, repeatedly, I will not travel to you. I went to your venue of choice the last time and if you want a shot at your dough you can come to STL.

I have also told you, repeatedly, that I will not play an ahead set. 10 ahead between two amateur players could take weeks. And yes, I know you’ve offered to prorate but your ahead set proposal has always been DOA, so that is immaterial.

Second false accusation:

I have no beef with JS. I have said, repeatedly, that I think he’s a great player. And after a dust up between us many years ago we shook hands and that was the end of that.

Third false accusation:

Nothing about JS and his run “eats me up.” I have said, repeatedly, that I have an open mind about it and would like to see unedited video. I have always said records were made to be broken.

This kind of crap is what you’ve done over and over for years, John — taken some immaterial detail and twisted it into a false accusation that fits your narrative and purposes.

Lou Figueroa
ok speculations. Yeah, you seem really "good" with John right now. Of course you would say he is a great player. Even you could NOT find a way to deny that. However IIRC you made some little jabs about lack of titles recently.

Sure, you're not bothered in the least. Just enough to participate in a shit thread calling John and his team liars and frauds and to partner up with the other chief accuser and be "our man on AZB" for whatever project he claims to be on now. Just going back over the screenshots and I see that he told me in 2012 that he was going to do a DVD and give the proceeds to colon cancer research (to validate to me what a really "good" guy he is) ........ Funny I never heard anything more about that.

My purpose here in this thread is simple. I think that you and Danny and Bobby are making accusations that you cannot back up and doing it with impunity and ZERO concern of censure. I can take admonishment from Mike for interjecting facts about you that don't pertain to pool and alter my content accordingly. I feel that you and them have zero care about using this forum to sling your unproven/unprovable defamatory accusations.

And no Lou, some details are not immaterial to me. But they are not material to this topic and thus will not be further discussed. When people think that they can get to me by mentioning our second match then it certainly opens up the topic for rebuttable. IN MY OPINION you are ducking me regardless of what your "excuse" is.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok speculations. Yeah, you seem really "good" with John right now. Of course you would say he is a great player. Even you could NOT find a way to deny that. However IIRC you made some little jabs about lack of titles recently.

Sure, you're not bothered in the least. Just enough to participate in a shit thread calling John and his team liars and frauds and to partner up with the other chief accuser and be "our man on AZB" for whatever project he claims to be on now. Just going back over the screenshots and I see that he told me in 2012 that he was going to do a DVD and give the proceeds to colon cancer research (to validate to me what a really "good" guy he is) ........ Funny I never heard anything more about that.

My purpose here in this thread is simple. I think that you and Danny and Bobby are making accusations that you cannot back up and doing it with impunity and ZERO concern of censure. I can take admonishment from Mike for interjecting facts about you that don't pertain to pool and alter my content accordingly. I feel that you and them have zero care about using this forum to sling your unproven/unprovable defamatory accusations.

And no Lou, some details are not immaterial to me. But they are not material to this topic and thus will not be further discussed. When people think that they can get to me by mentioning our second match then it certainly opens up the topic for rebuttable. IN MY OPINION you are ducking me regardless of what your "excuse" is.

oh, so now they’re just “speculations.”

You make numerous false accusations, get called on them, and that’s the best you can do?

And the thing about a “lack of titles” was originally floated by Stu who has frequently said that championships against the best of your era is the true measure of greatness.

So what accusations am I making that I can’t back up? I’m happy to continue to add to your growing list of false accusations, just recently in this thread.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
oh, so now they’re just “speculations.”

You make numerous false accusations, get called on them, and that’s the best you can do?

And the thing about a “lack of titles” was originally floated by Stu who has frequently said that championships against the best of your era is the true measure of greatness.

So what accusations am I making that I can’t back up? I’m happy to continue to add to your growing list of false accusations, just recently in this thread.

Lou Figueroa
Lol, yeah ok. You're just "with" the guy who is "insinuating" that John Schmidt is a fraud but you don't agree with him. Got it. Good to know.

As for titles, the comments I am referring to were yours not SJM's. I am aware of what Stu said in this regard.

As for MY opinion that you are part of the 626 isn't legit crew.... That's the vibe I get from your overall tone. And since I already know from first-hand experience how dishonest you are I am fairly confident that my opinion on this is more likely to be correct than not.

I am guessing at this point that you feel some sort of vindication that Mike chastised me for bringing up your past comments and how they were received. Mike was totally right that I shouldn't bring any of the comments made by you or your associates that I see as racist. Whether anyone in this conversation is a racist at any level or makes off-hand racist comments towards the staff and spouses for whatever reason is not material to the accusations of fraud that Danny Harriman and Bobby Chamberlain have either outright claimed or insinuated. I apologize to Mike for bringing that up while expressing my disgust when thinking of you and Bobby.

I can never ever spin things better than you Lou. I consider you a world champion in this regard. You were born to be a high level troll in my opinion and you do it very well.

I hate you with every fiber of my being. You and a few similarly disgusting people are the reason that I even continue to use the word hate because you embody everything that I think of as hateful.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered to resume posting on azb. People like you make it a horrible experience. Luckily though this time around I found a way to turn your words and deeds into something that will provide benefit for players for decades to come.

I am happy to leave here and focus on that. You keep spinning your tales.....

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol, yeah ok. You're just "with" the guy who is "insinuating" that John Schmidt is a fraud but you don't agree with him. Got it. Good to know.

As for titles, the comments I am referring to were yours not SJM's. I am aware of what Stu said in this regard.

As for MY opinion that you are part of the 626 isn't legit crew.... That's the vibe I get from your overall tone. And since I already know from first-hand experience how dishonest you are I am fairly confident that my opinion on this is more likely to be correct than not.

I am guessing at this point that you feel some sort of vindication that Mike chastised me for bringing up your past comments and how they were received. Mike was totally right that I shouldn't bring any of the comments made by you or your associates that I see as racist. Whether anyone in this conversation is a racist at any level or makes off-hand racist comments towards the staff and spouses for whatever reason is not material to the accusations of fraud that Danny Harriman and Bobby Chamberlain have either outright claimed or insinuated. I apologize to Mike for bringing that up while expressing my disgust when thinking of you and Bobby.

I can never ever spin things better than you Lou. I consider you a world champion in this regard. You were born to be a high level troll in my opinion and you do it very well.

I hate you with every fiber of my being. You and a few similarly disgusting people are the reason that I even continue to use the word hate because you embody everything that I think of as hateful.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered to resume posting on azb. People like you make it a horrible experience. Luckily though this time around I found a way to turn your words and deeds into something that will provide benefit for players for decades to come.

I am happy to leave here and focus on that. You keep spinning your tales.....

I’m not “with” anyone.

The argument about titles won as a measure of greatness is valid, regardless of whether Stu said it initially or I endorsed it.

And since when did whatever “vibe” you got about anything matter to anyone?

So, you “hate me with every fiber of my being.” That’s a pretty rough position to take just because I beat you out of a lousy $10K a few years ago in a match streamed and viewed by over 800 people — a match for which you had months to prepare, woofed about the entire time, and then: chicken-shitted out of taking on “all side bets at the venue up to $30K;” cheated by having Dennis Spears coach you during the match; and wouldn’t even take a $100 side bet shouted from the rail. Now I’m ducking you, lol.

Come get me big boy.

Bad knees, cataracts, and the rest. Come to STL and play me a race to 11, Mr. Chicken Wing CTE Kung Fu go-off like a rocket who went off for $60,000 a few months back and then couldn’t pay off. You can get bet your $20K and all the side bets you can stand. Just come on out and find out how much I’m “ducking” you, John.

Lou Figueroa
“brown-skinned flunky”
JB Cases

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well I know much more but wont post to much about what the HOF players said. Sigel and Varner and many others never ran 400 because they didn't have a complex or major ego. Without any doubt both of them could have run 600/700/800. I asked Nick before how many times he ran over 200 and he said almost never why would I do that as I trained myself mentally and physically to run 150 because that's all Tournaments went too. I thought that was the best explanation concerning the best players running balls. I did ask Nick how many times he ran 150 and he said thousands of times but he never kept count. My point is only about 4 players ever tried for constant high runs. This will be a much needed change with my event soon and my goal is to help pool and give back not to take only from the sport like others. All players at my event will get paid nicely for their time and runs and a suitcase of cash for any records broken shall that happen. Also women will be invited to break their high runs and the womens high run record also.
Keep selling that chalk it's very good stuff and I should order more soon.
What is the current women's high run record and who holds it?

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
What is the current women's high run record and who holds it?
Looks like 68, Ewa, in 1992. I remember the Accu-Stats video when they cut away from another match to watch it. I believe the match they cut away from was West and Ortmann, but I've have to check that.

Status
Not open for further replies.