Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's what it costs to attend the Evening with John Schmidt !

OK.

But I still have the DVD to watch again anytime I want. I can put it on slow-mo, or speed it up. I can study it and learn patterns.

What do the people who went to "the show" have?

Lou Figueroa

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
A cool memory probably. That whole road show sounded like a good time with other folks who also enjoy pool. And if there was a table to shoot around on that would even be better. But it’s about time a video of this damn run was for sale already.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s a free tip wally ol’man just for U, take a deep breath of it.
Everything else, U pay, same as the rest.
The freeshow train left the station long ago and it can’t be stopped and is protected from hitchhikers.
Send your $40 cash/check/money order to D, ah hell, you know where to send it. You can’t be dumb as the 🦒, can you? rd
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Or

I will call for the opportunity to see the vid but not actually do anything that might permit such to happen.

Pick one. I believe you are guilty of both.

Next post, I will probably cry that everyone who has sub 315 (was it 351? Who knows?) will sue you because we can't have free copies. You've done that too, but we can dicuss that at a future time.

gerryf

OK.

But I still have the DVD to watch again anytime I want. I can put it on slow-mo, or speed it up. I can study it and learn patterns.

Lou Figueroa
That's true, but the people who have gone to John Schmidt's evening have all described it as well worth seeing and that must be due to the way the information was presented.

My friends that play straight-pool have watched a number of high-run videos from Hohmann, Schmidt, et. al., , but none of them have watched the same one more than once. And i think that reflects the poor sales figures for straight pool videos. The vendor at the tournament in Vegas said he hadn't sold any during the entire tournament with thousands of pool players there.

How many times have you watched Danny Harriman's 351?

Schmidt's 434 has been on Youtube for two years and has 11000 views. At the publicized Youtube valuation of $2/1000 views, that works out to about $10 for that Youtube channel.

Danny Harriman's 200 ball run from 2013 has 6000 views in 8 years. Youtube valuation is $6.
Ralph Eckert's run from the same event has 16000 views in 8 years, so clearly much more popular, but still only has a Youtube valuation of $16.

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK.

Lou Figueroa
What does anyone who attended one of Mosconi's exhibitions have?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
What does anyone who attended one of Mosconi's exhibitions have?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Everybody who gotta to watch Willie Mosconi play got to see a viewing experience with the Greatest straight pool player of all time.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
sue CITY sue!
pull ur nickers up kocha-borough.
hard to discuss bs with the invisible, unknown, rd, no?
We would do it the same way that we have for the hundreds or thousands of years we did before we had video. If you doubt the veracity of a claim, you ask the people who were there or have witnessed it. If you still doubt it, you're welcome to call into question the competency or the trustworthiness of those making the claim; however, when you do, it's important to back that claim up with evidence.

We have had multiple trustworthy individuals claim to have seen the unedited video AND to have witnessed it first hand and you and your ilk have given ZERO counter evidence except that you don't like the fact that John broke the record.

Jaden

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sue CITY sue!
pull ur nickers up kocha-borough.
hard to discuss bs with the invisible, unknown, rd, no?
Your failure to refute or even acknowledge the hypocrisy of charging for one vid and crying about not being to obtain another shows how prejudiced and ignorant you are.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We would do it the same way that we have for the hundreds or thousands of years we did before we had video. If you doubt the veracity of a claim, you ask the people who were there or have witnessed it. If you still doubt it, you're welcome to call into question the competency or the trustworthiness of those making the claim; however, when you do, it's important to back that claim up with evidence.

We have had multiple trustworthy individuals claim to have seen the unedited video AND to have witnessed it first hand and you and your ilk have given ZERO counter evidence except that you don't like the fact that John broke the record.

Jaden
John threw (maybe) chalk at him once too. Don't forget that.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are as full of sh*t as any thanksgiving turkey I've ever seen.
John Schmidt must prove his claim to have unedited video of his bs claim.
That’s how it will remain until he does so or withdraws the claim.
Non believers have absolutely nothing to prove regarding his claim.
Where are you buying your turkeys? Yikes.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
You are as full of sh*t as any thanksgiving turkey I've ever seen.
John Schmidt must prove his claim to have unedited video of his bs claim.
That’s how it will remain until he does so or withdraws the claim.
Non believers have absolutely nothing to prove regarding his claim.
You're a boulder shy of a box of rocks and 6 tons shy of a half ton o' smarts. He made the claim and provided first hand accounts of both the original feat AND the recorded video evidence of it (including the billiards congress of America, which is the governing body for pool in the US). He has no more of a requirement to provide YOU with video proof as you need to open your brain case to prove you have brains, anyone who has heard you make an argument knows you don't have any.

^^^^^^^^^tongue in cheek...

Jaden

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're a boulder shy of a box of rocks and 6 tons shy of a half ton o' smarts. He made the claim and provided first hand accounts of both the original feat AND the recorded video evidence of it. He has no more of a requirement to provide YOU with video proof as you need to open your brain case to prove you have brains, anyone who has heard you make an argument knows you don't have any.

Jaden
Accurate synopsis.

Both the what and the why.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Umm no...., more like surprised anyone was capable of being so clueless or incapable of rational thought.

Jaden
The only thing funnier than a man who is only smart enough to show how ignorant he is...?

A man who thinks 'pool' has some sort of organization (could prob stop there) that seeks to supplant 526 with 626, FOR NO REWARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.