- The table was not standard
- The table was rounded near the pockets to accept balls more easily
- The slate had other secret alterations to make it easier to make balls
- They broke down the table to hide the evidence
- We don't know the exact dimensions of the table
- The table wasn't a Diamond / other standard tournament table
- If he really did it the video would be free
- If he really did it the video would be on sale
- Bob Jewett and the BCA and Predator are part of a conspiracy to lie about the run
- They fast forwarded some of the run in public showings
- The public showings weren't public enough
- You had to buy a ticket to the public showing
- He made too many attempts
- He shouldn't have been making attempts in the first place, it should have just happened naturally like with Willie
- The video was manipulated after the fact

What else?
Hmm?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Now that 626 isn't even the record any more there is zero reason not for it to be available for streaming on YouTube.
Do u suffer from bi polarism or is it just a split personality disorder u have? It would appear u went from labeling others as conspiracy theorist's to 1 yerself - how does it feel to wake up and know u too were being spoon fed lie's? I shorten abbreviation to wards those whom I don't find to be genuine. One can only speculate why u changed yer mind. U may want to try another attempt to ward - try being consistent in yer opinion on topic at hand, it will gain u sum respect from other forum members - plus they won't think ur a phony - as I do. What else from skippity do dah? u'ill want to give it yer 100 skip.

Last edited:

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Until then the 626 run is horseshit and fake and if Schmidt releases the unedited video and it passes to be legit I will be the 1st person to agree it's legit but until then it is now proven John Schmidt is a 100% Cheater and all his runs are 100% bogus. Jayson Shaw has the only legit run over 400 on video period.
I totally agree with both of your above sentences, Bobby.

This seems like a good opportunity to ask: what's your latest guess regarding when Jayson will appear at your chosen venue and attempt to surpass his current world record 14.1 run?

Thanks in advance for your Reply.

Arnaldo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I totally agree with both of your above sentences, Bobby.

This seems like a good opportunity to ask: what's your latest guess regarding when Jayson will appear at your chosen venue and attempt to surpass his current world record 14.1 run?

Thanks in advance for your Reply.

Arnaldo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as Schmidt goes he needs to show an unedited video to the public and video experts or he is a liar and that's the bottom line. He did not have any committee from the BCA review his video and anybody that saw it anywhere else only got to see a sped up video with deleted sections and a camera recording from a far distance. If Schmidt shows a 100% unedited video to the public and there is no funny business that I will call it legit but until then he is the biggest liar & cheater in pool and after seeing his desperation to break Jaysons legit record by any means necessary and other video clip where he cheated than anybody who defends him is not only a nuthugger but a sucker also. We have reached out to the Smithsonian to donate some of the Memorbilia from Jaysons Historic run to be displayed next to Willie Mosconis memorabilia as it's the only unedited legit run over 400 and over 526. The Smithsonian can also get verified proof that video experts approved Jaysons run at 669 although we know he ran 714.

Jayson scheduled with me 2 days ago on 2 different time-frame he will trying for 1,000 ball high run. Just a couple more weeks from his attempts. We are still working on our remodeling and expansion of our Billiard Academy with the 14.1 room and it's gonna be awesome. Extra cameras added that include an over head camera which will be great for people to see the all the patterns of the players. Also some exciting news for our events that Lou will be announcing to everyone real soon along with all the dates of Jayson Shaws World Record breaking attempts

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fact based data has little to do with 'if u were there or were not' If the claim were true they would have offered a signed copy of the video to all who went to their little theatre show, Willie Mosconi and Brunswick team never stated that they had caught the 526 on video camera, c.w./bca/j.s. ARE making that claim - but choose to hide the evidence. A business that does not show their numbers - is a racket. Rick rack rickity rack - see the 626 train of corruption roll down the track.
Yes, there is unedited video of my 351. I sold many copies of it here on az and all over the world. Don't u dare compare me to j.s./c.w./bca - I ain't a coward tryin to steal records and or use the names from past Champions. I would never report a top run to public without offering proof to Open Public in the form of unedited video for sale to public (genuine). John,charlie,and bca have really shown tru colors of corruption. If yer going to try and deflect from why bca/j.s/c.w never released their mystery 626 tape - u will have to do better than that. I shipped the 351 all over the world, in fact sold many copies of the 25 racks -without a miss in Germany.
I purchased a copy and posted it on YouTube...

telinoz

Registered
Jayson scheduled with me 2 days ago on 2 different time-frame he will trying for 1,000 ball high run. Just a couple more weeks from his attempts. We are still working on our remodeling and expansion of our Billiard Academy with the 14.1 room and it's gonna be awesome. Extra cameras added that include an over head camera which will be great for people to see the all the patterns of the players. Also some exciting news for our events that Lou will be announcing to everyone real soon along with all the dates of Jayson Shaws World Record breaking attempts
As this will be a fresh start.
BCA finally defining rules for these exhibition records.
Alll the lessons learned from all promoters, there should be zero issues right.
To pre-empt some of the obvious questions, about the table being used, here is what I suggest your team does.

Get all aspects of the table measured and post Engineering drawings for all geometry.
It is also easy, and cheap these days to 3D scan. So, you could take it a step further and get 3D models done of pockets.
Zero chance anybody will question table specs used.
It will also speed up the process with BCA to ratify any records as you have the data ready to rock and roll.

Stream on platforms that have no time limits.
Again, this removes any arguments about cuts in live stream (facebook).

If you manage the project this way, working from lessons learned, we won't see a thread with hundreds of pages of doubt, issues next time.
It will be flawless.
Instead we might just get a positive thread about the achievement and as pool fans we can just enjoy that.

What do you think?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Dan talks a lot sense. The only records that should count are in competition or with a live ref.

If recordings are allowed for records, then open the floodgates for other records via recording submission.
It's not surprising that you and Dan are such kindred spirits. You have definitely established yourself here as a true billiards expert and a true intellectual.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To pre-empt some of the obvious questions, about the table being used, here is what I suggest your team does.

Get all aspects of the table measured and post Engineering drawings for all geometry.
It is also easy, and cheap these days to 3D scan. So, you could take it a step further and get 3D models done of pockets.
It will also speed up the process with BCA to ratify any records as you have the data ready to rock and roll.

If you manage the project this way, working from lessons learned, we won't see a thread with hundreds of pages of doubt, issues next time.
It will be flawless.
Instead we might just get a positive thread about the achievement and as pool fans we can just enjoy that.

What do you think?

ha, ha, here's what we think:

The BCA has recently defined new rules for 14.1 exhibition high run attempts but will not provide those guidelines to us, despite repeated requests. Regardless, we pretty much know what they are and will have two cameras going, an outline drawn around the rack, and make a few other accommodations. IF, in the future the BCA decides they want to approve any run resulting from our event, that will be up to them. But we will be providing more evidence than has *ever* been provided by *anyone* in the past, to one and all, to support any high run claim we make.

BCA gonna do, what BCA gonna do.

As to the rest, ah, no. We ain't doin' any of that. But thanks for your interest in national defense : -)

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

gerryf

That posting by Danny was before he caught Schmidt putting silicone on the cue ball after he scratched and handing the cue ball back to Danny. After Schmidt got caught cheating and sharking Danny there were no more kind words. A few other players have also been giving the greased up cueball from Schmidt including myself. Also with the video clips that have recently been found where Schmidt racked the balls high a few other clips where he racked them tilted and a few others where he touched balls and kept shooting as he doesn't consider touching balls a foul is the reasons this thread will always stay around because the 626 run needs to be reviewed by the public to look for infractions and to see how easy the table played and to see unedited. 3 people saw the so called unedited video and 2 of them don't even play pool and the other person in his 70s said the video is shot from a far distance so it would take video experts to enlarge the video to view it properly. Until then the 626 run is horseshit and fake and if Schmidt releases the unedited video and it passes to be legit I will be the 1st person to agree it's legit but until then it is now proven John Schmidt is a 100% Cheater and all his runs are 100% bogus. Jayson Shaw has the only legit run over 400 on video period.
If Schmidt put silicone on the cue ball, what was his end game? Did he have another cue ball in his pocket? If Schmidt was caught cheating was he disqualified?

Is there any record of this other than rumour?

You have your own credibility issues. You started the rumour that Schmidt's 626 was on a table with 6" pockets, but when shown the evidence of 5" pockets, you just mumbled something about having heard it somewhere, from someone you couldn't name.

Yeah, you don't like Schmidt. I got it.

telinoz

Registered
ha, ha, here's what we think:

The BCA has recently defined new rules for 14.1 exhibition high run attempts but will not provide those guidelines to us, despite repeated requests. Regardless, we pretty much know what they are and will have two cameras going, an outline drawn around the rack, and make a few other accommodations. IF, in the future the BCA decides they want to approve any run resulting from our event, that will be up to them. But we will be providing more evidence than has *ever* been provided by *anyone* in the past, to one and all, to support any high run claim we make.

BCA gonna do, what BCA gonna do.

As to the rest, ah, no. We ain't doin' any of that. But thanks for your interest in national defense : -)

Lou Figueroa
Your last sentence makes zero sense.

Why would you be opposed to drawings of the pockets, slate drop, 3D scanning etc?
Surely you realise that puts all those questions to bed.

Why would the BCA ignore you?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your last sentence makes zero sense.

Why would you be opposed to drawings of the pockets, slate drop, 3D scanning etc?
Surely you realise that puts all those questions to bed.

Why would the BCA ignore you?

It makes no sense to *you,* and how anything about our event registers with one lonely malcontent on AZ is of little concern to us, lol.

We are willing to provide plenty of proof of any high run claim but are not going to bend over backwards to do so. We could provide all you suggest, and more, and still it would be picked apart by guys like you, so we choose to not go down that path. So sorry, not sorry.

As to the BCA, ask them. We have no control over how they choose to conduct their business. We choose to just go about ours. They’ll do what they want.

Lou Figueroa

telinoz

Registered
It makes no sense to *you,* and how anything about our event registers with one lonely malcontent on AZ is of little concern to us, lol.

We are willing to provide plenty of proof of any high run claim but are not going to bend over backwards to do so. We could provide all you suggest, and more, and still it would be picked apart by guys like you, so we choose to not go down that path. So sorry, not sorry.

As to the BCA, ask them. We have no control over how they choose to conduct their business. We choose to just go about ours. They’ll do what they want.

Lou Figueroa
I suggested something people can't argue with as a solution. Don't try to box me in with other people in some generic group.
It is a technical problem solved with technical data. Nothing complicated about it.

Your last sentence was a weird reference to national defence.. That is what made zero sense for a 14.1 record.

Based on how you reply to people asking readable questions in a polite way.
I have an idea why the BCA might be not responding.
Did you ask or demand...

We'll see what lessons you have and have not learned when you do the next event.
Any failures are on you guys though.
Especially when it is very obvious how to solve the issues you have had.

Good luck.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member

It will be flawless.

What do you think?
These are the exact questions you should tell John Schmidt to do and show not The Legends Of Pocket Billiards. We went above and beyond to comply with the BCA and The schmidt camp had an inside track to have it all passed through without any investagation unlike us which went through torture from every angle possible.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as Schmidt goes he needs to show an unedited video to the public and video experts or he is a liar and that's the bottom line. He did not have any committee from the BCA review his video and anybody that saw it anywhere else only got to see a sped up video with deleted sections and a camera recording from a far distance. If Schmidt shows a 100% unedited video to the public and there is no funny business that I will call it legit but until then he is the biggest liar & cheater in pool and after seeing his desperation to break Jaysons legit record by any means necessary and other video clip where he cheated than anybody who defends him is not only a nuthugger but a sucker also. We have reached out to the Smithsonian to donate some of the Memorbilia from Jaysons Historic run to be displayed next to Willie Mosconis memorabilia as it's the only unedited legit run over 400 and over 526. The Smithsonian can also get verified proof that video experts approved Jaysons run at 669 although we know he ran 714.

The overhead camera is the most interesting thing for me. Watching the shot selection and patterns is more interesting than a high run.

I’m not involved with the records or commetty that governs all that. I don’t really care much about a record personally. Watching good pool is what I’m keen on.

Thx
Fatboy <——-looking forward to seeing quality pool

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
If Schmidt put silicone on the cue ball, what was his end game? Did he have another cue ball in his pocket? If Schmidt was caught cheating was he disqualified?

Is there any record of this other than rumour?

You have your own credibility issues. You started the rumour that Schmidt's 626 was on a table with 6" pockets, but when shown the evidence of 5" pockets, you just mumbled something about having heard it somewhere, from someone you couldn't name.

Yeah, you don't like Schmidt. I got it.
He was caught and busted by several players, a few players were polite about it and some didnt exactly know WTF it was. This is not something new but should be told to everyone. I geuss you agree with him cheating the rack and moving balls also? Oh let me geuss you choose not to believe anything negative? Well the videos dont lie but 1 thing for sure the unedited footage of a so called 626 would explain the whole story and Schmidt is scared to release it to the public. Why not release it as it is worthless now after Jayson smashed that number and Schmidt has been caught cheating again. Now go back to your regular scheduled program of nuthugging.

Last edited:

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
He should have done what Bobby and Jayson did with jaysons run!! Make it available to the public! End of story and end of this topic.

Is it legit?!?! Did anyone in this monsterous thread actually watch it? Did they see him cheat the rack or commit a foul?

I just don’t understand the issue!!!

Jayson ran 714 or 659 or whatever but he bested Jon!! The only people that care about it is those that question Jaysons high run. Jayson Shaw bested John and that’s that!!!

John rested on his laurels and relinquished his high run to Jayson and he did nothing to promote it and that’s his own fault

Status
Not open for further replies.