Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
and there we have it

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no idea what other billiard disciplines he’s familiar with but I thought we were discussing 14.1, no?

I mean, what next? Russian Pyramid? Pill Bottle pool? English Eight Ball? Balkline?

And my recollection is that while Bobby briefly entertained the possibility of you playing in our event, when you demanded money upfront he told you to go pound sand.

Lou Figueroa
no blunder there
I know we can win at something...

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
No I did not attend their theatre show - did u? Now that we learned who the high profile peopel' r - LOL (nations leading health excerpts) - let us move on to the other 99.5% of the pocket billiard World. Since there is a new high run in bca/wpa in crowd 669/714* - do u think schmidt should release whatever footage he claims to of had to the public of his supposed 626 - if nothing else just foe' marketing purposes and or to prove he was not feeding the public a lie? This is a valid question, I am speaking from a spectators standpoint - not schmidt's marketing teem'.
once again, you quote something I posted months ago...I stopped posting in this thread a while ago, only replying when you dig up something older that I posted to quote, again. (I do read the thread, basically to laugh, at several regular participants)

I used to try and figure you out. I stopped doing that, too. You're obviously obsessed with JS (and you're obviously not alone in that, either) but how bored are you, that you go back over the thread to find old posts to quote?

Tilt on, Don Quixote. At least the thread is never dull.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If someone wanted to publish all 283 pages of this in a hardcover book I'd be a buyer for my coffee table.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd rather start a dumpster fire with it.

Oops, that is what it is.
No, this thread is exactly what Danny leaves in his wake.

He has a lot of bad to say. And is all here.

Burroughs put thousands in his pocket and what does he have to say about that?
He didn't appreciate me winning as much or in the manner I wanted him to.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
No, this thread is exactly what Danny leaves in his wake.

He has a lot of bad to say. And is all here.

Burroughs put thousands in his pocket and what does he have to say about that?
He didn't appreciate me winning as much or in the manner I wanted him to.
I don't think I have ever heard anyone speak ill of Peter Burroughs.

Remarkable how Danny has issues with lots of people. There is a simple explanation for that, and it is not them.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't think I have ever heard anyone speak ill of Peter Burroughs.

Remarkable how Danny has issues with lots of people. There is a simple explanation for that, and it is not them.
Peter Burrows told me he paid Danny's expenses the 2 years Danny won the MD 14.1 Tourneys. Peter told Danny he could now afford to pay his own way for the next year and Danny now talks shit about Peter. This is really similar as to why Danny is talking shit about our event now. At least Danny is consistant.lol

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Peter Burrows told me he paid Danny's expenses the 2 years Danny won the MD 14.1 Tourneys. Peter told Danny he could now afford to pay his own way for the next year and Danny now talks shit about Peter. This is really similar as to why Danny is talking shit about our event now. At least Danny is consistant.lol
Burroughs' charity obviously did not meet the recipient's standards.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was the 19th post to this thread on Jan 23, 2020.
It officially killed any record claimed below 768.
Everything afterwards has just been idle rhetoric.

Got a game?
Head to Springfield, MO.
You’ve already been hustled.
DH knows that he has the 14.1 Continuous, edge, and doesn’t have to practice the game to play above your heads.
Danny already changed the game to full rack banks or 3c.

Interesting to read that the call to 'stop the steal' of Mosconi's 526 was impossible, as Mosconi never had the record anyway, according to the quoted post.

Whatever fits your agenda....same ol shit.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Did someone die and make u b-b’s daddy?
Or do u just feel the need since u can’t play with the big’uns.
You know what take a few days off again, your clearly off your game, that was lame as any of Danny's claim's

Status
Not open for further replies.