Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
like those that block people who call others out on their bullshet?
sound familiar to ya?
He's not wrong you know there are a lot of fake people and cowards out on the social media platforms, but I am not one of them! I spent a couple too many years in the US. ARMY (22 years 6 months and 19 days but who's counting)

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, who certainly has a way with words, used to do the heavy lifting on the pro-Mosconi side as a way to discredit Schmidt. Now all that's left is the kids from the short bus and we're seeing the result.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, who certainly has a way with words, used to do the heavy lifting on the pro-Mosconi side as a way to discredit Schmidt. Now all that's left is the kids from the short bus and we're seeing the result.

Part of your post is bull shee-toe, specifically the part about trying to discredit John.

But thank you for the compliment about word smithing : -)

Lou Figueroa

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Part of your post is bull shee-toe, specifically the part about trying to discredit John.

But thank you for the compliment about word smithing : -)

Lou Figueroa
Maybe you did, and maybe you didn't 😉

Sorry, can't help myself. And yes, you are quite the wordsmith, always a fun read, regardless of the motivation

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On top of being completely misinformed about the abilities of AI to confirm or deny a pool run, this is also completely nihilistic because there is no such thing as an AI model trained to read 14.1 table patterns and perhaps never will be.

It goes to show how bizarre your dreamworld is that you think AI is the "only" way to confirm this. Apparently watching it in person doesn't count.
He has taken his fantasy of being able to 'scientifically' become a good pool player too far.

He thinks there is some way he can eliminate the execution element of the game.

Not sure why he doesn't justdum pretend he was the Mosconi cup mvp.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Not even a little bit sorry for your entitlement to the ‘nuthugger’ adjective that defines your entire group of nuthuggers, who think to a man that everyone else should just roll over and accept the fake ass claim of any connection to the 68 years standing of the Mosconi526 hi-run.
I, personally, didn’t hang that deservingly, appropriate tag on any of you, but, you all know the old saying “if the shoe fits”, you wear it.
Each and every one of your pathetic group knows and understands the difference between a scheduled exhibition competition and the fake ass hijinks stuck up as credentials for those other so called hi-runs.
Go find your own paths in life, none of you have any future in 14.1 Continuous pocket pool. rādär….
Im sorry xretardx but I have never laid claim to being on Johns side on this matter. I know it might be hard for someone with a 2nd grade reading level education to understand but my exact words were as written by me in post #5843

"As far as the 626 record, I couldn't care less, its legitimacy or lack thereof affects me in no manner whatsoever. After reading a lot of the replies here I'm not sure why it affects you, did you shoot 625 or something?? At any rate whatever I say is just as you described, an opinion, in the grand scheme of things opinions make no difference and most people know what is said about opinions, everyone has one and they are the same as an as.................., :):)"

Once again as I explained to you in an earlier post I have no dog in this fight, I couldn't care less if the 626 is legit or not, if you find evidence to the contrary please share with us. If there is something here that you do not understand feel free to ask and I will try to explain it in early reader form to help you out, seems like you could use the help and I am feeling generous.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You and all of these other ridiculous crap shit artists who claim innocence are full of yourselves(shit).
Y’all preach your bullshit to Dan Harriman and splay that same shit to include all contradiction that y’all disapprove of.
Y’all expect all non believers of js626 crapshit claim to be gospel and that his word of mouth is factual and nonbelievers should just roll over and play dead and accept the end result of your expertise to reign supreme.
It was, is, and always will be false.
You’re only posting this shit to hear your own brains rattle.
I’m not beholden to any of you false idols.
I am radar and you’re as fake as your personal certifiable claim.
Ya calmate guey,
Go get laid or something

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Did that one REAL bca instructor talk some sense into ol Dan over tea? He's been quite, or is he only allowed at the library a few days of the week?
I sent him a message with no response. To think that Danny can't teach you would be sadly mistaken, believe it or not I took a few lessons from Danny back in 2009, he is excellent at teaching. He did learn from Jerry Brieseth.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I sent him a message with no response. To think that Danny can't teach you would be sadly mistaken, believe it or not I took a few lessons from Danny back in 2009, he is excellent at teaching. He did learn from Jerry Brieseth.
That's not what this thread and it's content is about though, Danny's abilities, which really, not many would question.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ah, but that is why this thread exists.
His ability was questioned, by the team that picked Shaw et al.
Danny was deemed, not good enough to break 400.
So, he was passed over.

Now you have 302 pages and over 6000 posts of butthurt ego recovery.
Not exactly true. The 1st tier is for players that have won a World Championship in which Danny did not meet the criteria.Danny was listed on our 2nd tier list and I let him know this. When he asked how much he would be getting paid and travel and hotel expenses I told him he would get none of that and also would not pay an entry fee either. At that point Danny hung up the phone and turned against us out of frustration and started to trash talk. Danny had or has the ability to play at a high level but trashing our event and me & Lou won't get you in any door to play in any of our events.

telinoz

Registered
Not exactly true. The 1st tier is for players that have won a World Championship in which Danny did not meet the criteria.Danny was listed on our 2nd tier list and I let him know this. When he asked how much he would be getting paid and travel and hotel expenses I told him he would get none of that and also would not pay an entry fee either. At that point Danny hung up the phone and turned against us out of frustration and started to trash talk. Danny had or has the ability to play at a high level but trashing our event and me & Lou won't get you in any door to play in any of our events.
I was close enough.
But, this does prove the point.

As for the other reason about this thread.
Until JS releases his video, there will always be doubt and a big cloud over his 626.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was close enough.
But, this does prove the point.

Until JS releases his video, there will always be doubt and a big cloud over his 626.

What do you mean you were "close enough"?

telinoz said: "Ah, but that is why this thread exists." Wrong.

telinoz said: "His ability was questioned, by the team that picked Shaw et al". Wrong.

telinoz said: "Danny was deemed, not good enough to break 400. So, he was passed over." Wrong.

Lou Figueroa
not even close

telinoz

Registered
What do you mean you were "close enough"?

telinoz said: "Ah, but that is why this thread exists." Wrong.

telinoz said: "His ability was questioned, by the team that picked Shaw et al". Wrong.

telinoz said: "Danny was deemed, not good enough to break 400. So, he was passed over." Wrong.

Lou Figueroa
not even close
2nd tier.
Close, but not good enough.

Chill out mate.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Until JS releases his video, there will always be doubt and a big cloud over We have been through this. Schmidt could have and still can
We have been through this. Schmidt could have and still can release an unedited video and the public would buy it and he can make lots of money. The question is why doesn't he?
Does he hate money?
Is the run real?
Is the run real but doesn't want it compared to Jaysons legit run.
Will it expose him as a cheater which he already is anyways?
Is the video pieced together?
My guess is all of the above and many more.
We have sold over 1700 videos and 600 packages.
Jayson has earned every dollar and he doesn't hate money.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flailing and rigidly incurious iconoclasts in former days greatly enjoyed the bumblebee flight myth: the idea that engineers have proved that bumblebees can’t fly, or that bumblebee flight is not consistent with known aerodynamics. The idea is that bumblebee’s wings are too small for the size of their bodies. Since they do fly, there is obviously something interesting going on – bumblebees can generate more lift from their wings (a higher lift coefficient) than conventional aerodynamic methods should allow. They must be using some unconventional aerodynamics, if we can exploit the same aerodynamics we might be able to shift more air with smaller wings or propellers. Smaller cooling fans in computers, for example.

The aerodynamics of bumblebee flight were solved in the early 2000s, and modern computational fluid dynamics can accurately model insect flapping flight. Amazingly, the key is unsteady aerodynamics and leading edge vortices. Insects like bumblebees flap their wings so that a leading-edge-vortex forms above the wing and is stably held there for the duration of the downstroke. The high speed rotating flow within a vortex generates really low pressure – this is why air gets sucked down the middle of a plughole vortex. A great common, everyday human example of this, is when tea/coffee drinkers use leading edge vortices to mix milk and tea/coffee, forming the vortex over the back of the spoon by sweeping it across the teacup at an appropriate angle of attack relative to the tea.

Recent dragonfly drones, make use of those unconventional high lift aerodynamics to hover, in a stable manner and to cope with turbulence and gusty winds.

Arnaldo ~ Point is, myths asserted about 14.1 records can be either confirmed or disproven, proportionate to your acceptable arsenal of facts that reliably and indisputably make your case.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reactions: ACL

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
It is possible for compression to exist for 14.1 tight racks?
Template racks ensure balls are in contact. Not all types of contact are the same. Any discussion for types of contact is out of the scope of this thread.

I would hate to lose people if they lack the knowledge base for the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.