Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTH is going on in here lmao
Danny Harriman is writing a pool book. For kids. Justdum is driving the bus.

Screenshot_20221128-125413.jpg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Dan Harriman has catchphrases like:
What type of table was the record set on?

Did you measure the specs of the table before the run?

Is a lie the truth if only a few people write about it?
Those are catchphrases?

How about.."he threw a cube of chalk in my general direction"

", chopped video, more hate, shaved slate"

Sent using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
As long as you three are happy.
Doesn't matter which one wears the trousers.
An attempt at isolation, mo evidence as to what u would call u'r day drinking. U have no answer for their sped up semi public viewing - so u choose to be slow and or become an internet troll. My condolences to u mate, yer too intel to waste yerself - but u'r choice? I know u talk bout drinking much when u have no answers - so - lay off booze is my only advice to u.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
An attempt at isolation, mo evidence as to what u would call u'r day drinking. U have no answer for their sped up semi public viewing - so u choose to be slow and or become an internet troll. My condolences to u mate, yer too intel to waste yerself - but u'r choice? I know u talk bout drinking much when u have no answers - so - lay off booze is my only advice to u.
Everyone has their vices... Be it booze, drugs, kids, etc. Nobody is perfect.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The time to write about them is beginning. Its time to write a new future for how it can live in other nations and other generations.
I agree with this, thank you kindly - I know our Nation can do better than the common place facebook swirreld' record keeping - that we have seen them subjecting 14.1 and the Great Willie Mosconi's True World Record of 526 - to as of late. I appreciate your effort in helping with this project, I am still learning in Billiards and have thought about the book. Straight Pool is my favorite game to practice - I practice 40-60 hrs - every week on a factory original Brunswick 9' table. From now on - unless you request otherwise - I will call you Redhawk. :)

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I was practicing Straight Pool couple of day's ago and cue ball was moving towards side for a possible scratch, all the sudden whitey took a slight turn - due to a crack or infraction' in the slates surface. The run was able to continue after traveling through the small area - sometimes Good Works can come from even structurally compromised playing surface? The owner of the table has decided to keep the original framework - but - he's going with a fresh new slate, I am looking forward to it. The table is factory specs and no phony altered pocket facings. The bca, j.s, c.w, and 626 not only have a warped slate - but they formed it on a weak foundation - it will most certainly crack. Just a few more drops of truth - towards the former bca's hall of fame record keepin industry.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was practicing Straight Pool couple of day's ago and cue ball was moving towards side for a possible scratch, all the sudden whitey took a slight turn - due to a crack or infraction' in the slates surface. The run was able to continue after traveling through the small area - sometimes Good Works can come from even structurally compromised playing surface? The owner of the table has decided to keep the original framework - but - he's going with a fresh new slate, I am looking forward to it. The table is factory specs and no phony altered pocket facings. The bca, j.s, c.w, and 626 not only have a warped slate - but they formed it on a weak foundation - it will most certainly crack. Just a few more drops of truth - towards the former bca's hall of fame record keepin industry.
I see only a claim of defect.

I see NO evidence the unusual ball movement was not from justdum's magnetic cheating device.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bull-sheetoe.

Why do you make this stuff up?

Lou Figueroa

Status
Not open for further replies.