Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Powerful writing is what I have been practicing.

e50e8b3a37c33303de88248aef8020e2.gif

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Why duck any of these hi-run gimmick, artists?
None of them average competitive 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool >39balls/inning.
They are all mediocre 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool players, even in today’s freewheeling modus operandi, when compared to Greenleaf/Misconi.
Daydream believers, stop dragging your feet, and admit that you don’t know how to rate the old, or the new 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool players.
no clue but his ass sure got quiet and started looking 57 pages back in the thread for shit no ones talked about in 9 months

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why duck any of these hi-run gimmick, artists?
None of them average competitive 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool >39balls/inning.
They are all mediocre 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool players, even in today’s freewheeling modus operandi, when compared to Greenleaf/Misconi.
Daydream believers, stop dragging your feet, and admit that you don’t know how to rate the old, or the new 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool players.
Why Danny duck Shaw question cash play

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I just finished reading the latest sample article from Dan's newsletter.
The op-ed states the high run records being promoted are just commercial tools.

Dr Anna Hiram makes a good point. I posted the full newsletter the editorial is from.

1670727371945.png

Attachments

• DecLaunch22v02.pdf
    246.1 KB · Views: 59

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just finished reading the latest sample article from Dan's newsletter.
The op-ed states the high run records being promoted are just commercial tools.

Dr Anna Hiram makes a good point. I posted the full newsletter the editorial is from.

View attachment 675091
Anna Hiram appears to be a pseudonym.

Please remember Dan is a man of the highest integrity and your lies do not support his noble cause. The only reason he doesn't realize you are trying to use him as a pawn is coz...I have no idea how he doesn't.

And that shit you wrote is stupid and disorganized. What evidence is there of a 'statistical problem'? There are a few top performers.

By definition, they are not the nor.m, genius.

justnum

Silver Member
Anna Hiram appears to be a pseudonym.

Please remember Dan is a man of the highest integrity and your lies do not support his noble cause. The only reason he doesn't realize you are trying to use him as a pawn is coz...I have no idea how he doesn't.

And that shit you wrote is stupid and disorganized. What evidence is there of a 'statistical problem'? There are a few top performers.

By definition, they are not the nor.m, genius.

If my sources want protection, they get protection. High Run Society is not some pay to play operation sponsored by big money. Its a grassroots level independent news agency.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you need help with the jumble or trivia questions just post. Being an angry and verbal student will not motivate anyone to give you the answers.
Angry is not the appropriate adjective: amazed is.

It is incredible how you continue to strut around like one who knows, when you are so uninformed.

justnum

Silver Member
Angry is not the appropriate adjective: amazed is.

It is incredible how you continue to strut around like one who knows, when you are so uninformed.

Theories and written words are no reason to invalidate other opinions or schools of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.