Is there anybody wants to play for high stake against csin shun yang ?????

dakraljic

Banned
Is there anybody wants to play for high stake against ching shun yang ?????

Who would play ????

Last edited:

dakraljic

Banned
Nothing.Just saying he is tough player.I have seen all "players" in person or played them.And there were lots of action I saw or was involved to,but just few players amazed me in the way how they play consistently.And,only if you are looking long match you canactually see differents in two great players.There are no many who can play all day or longer on amazing high level of playing,or getting playing even better.I was many times in situations when nobody wants to play him for money.And there were many or almost every good player there,in the same room.His backers wanted to agree with some hendicap too.So,I just wanted to say there are very few players who would play him for 10 or 20 k,or none.Thanks,Davor

bigg7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane

I'll take Shane or Dennis . I've watched yang in person and his ten ball break seemed A-.

dakraljic

Banned
In my opinion if somebody would play,that would be Shane and just Shane.I don't think Dennis would play him for high stake.Not for his money

Last edited:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I'd like to see some more of the Asian players match up, with any one. I know ALL of the Pino players are fearless, I'm sure he has action if he wants it.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
We can watch US players and sometimes European players gamble on the internet...

Is there a website for asia's top players, where you can watch them gamble?

dakraljic

Banned
I've been there and watched and played some tournaments too.Used to played Tokyo-9ball open and one other tornament in Japan,but was in other part of Asia as well.I've been to Taiwan also.As I told you everybody there play good but there is no many big game there.There is no money there.Bit sometimes action happend.Also,it is other culture there.They are not fearless but gambling is in their blood.And they have to gamble if they want to luve anyway.

dakraljic

Banned
There are no many money players in Europe,just few.Here is different culture.There are much more money games is States.I played there too.I've been in 25 states and played in all.There are few
Sandor Tot,Nick Vanderberg,Evgenij Stalev,Alex lelly,Neils Feijen and some few

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I don't think ANYONE plays Yang even rotation
Not only is he a beast, but chances are unless you are going to Taiwan you will never get a shot to get your money back

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think Yang would get played if he stepped out.
Playing on his home tables, he's getting an advantage....
...table-wise and expense-wise.

If he comes to the USA, he will get played.

dakraljic

Banned
He plays on smooth tables as well as on house tables.And,he would play anybody.I think he can't travel in States when he wants because of visa.I think Taiwanes hardly get visa for States.Anyway,I would love to see one big game with him against somebody from States.Somebody from the top.I think everybody would.
Davor