It’s my bday 12/29

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fatboy....wanta trade ages....give you $100 and a piece of T10. Hope you had a great day. Keeping Rocking...you only rock once.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Normally it’s just another day, I suppose it is this year as well.

Kinda funny-I feel like I won a year. I thought I was turning 57. I’m 56 today! How in the world did I get that wrong?

Anyways I’m just staying home working and wrapping up my year. Biz stuff and relaxing. Not doing anything special.

I did go out and play pool as I mentioned in my Christmas thread, haven’t been since. However I am setting up my GC so I can play at home a hour a day. I need to get back at it. I played so bad it bothers me. I’ve never been great. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to lose what took decades to build. So I’m back at it-different approach now. Not as action driven, at the moment. I just want to play “good” again.

I will post in my New Years thread I’ll mention my ideas for the new year.

Anyways that’s what’s up! I won a year today! Yay! At least it feels like I did.

Best
Fatboy 😃😃
Happy birthday my friend from overseas :)

Good to see, that you feel "to play again" more pool. Quality time for sure, because you want it ^^

take care buddy,

Ingo

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Belated B-day, Eric! And congrats on picking up your cue again! Call it a fallacy of sunken costs, but you love the game too much to not play.