It's that time of year ...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It wouldn't be my first choice but I wouldn't be surprised if they are well made. They need to put sights on the rails.
I wouldn’t play serious pool on any table with spindly legs like that...it looks like a power bank would make the table shift. I used to play backgammon in the 80s with a very wealthy man....he had a gammon set that cost a fortune.
....we would play on my tournament board....cost $100 from Crisiloid.
Those snotty companies often don’t do any research...that’s beneath them.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing like a good seasonal pool table.

Throw it away when the next “collection” comes out……

No wonder the guy who owns the parent company of LV Bernard Arnault is worth $150B. LVMH is his company. I met him once for 5 minutes. Seemed unhappy.

And people called me a crook. Selling pool tables for $150k isn’t cool, is it?

Anyways……

Not Fatboy Approved.

Call me a knocker, but I’m not down with this-and I like stupid expensive stuff.

Geosnookery

He’s making a list. He’s checking it twice.

LV has a line of pool tables that look pretty sporty:

Sunny

I’m obviously a Neanderthal with no sense of style. I’d cover one of those with a three-quarter inch sheet of plywood and use it as a work bench. Then again might be able to list it locally in the classified ads for $500…then let it go for $150 with the accessories.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't know. At first I was skeptical of the pricing then I saw that the break was absolutely consistent on all of the tables! I think NASA could learn from ol' loueee!

Hu

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
How much would it cost to make a table with rails made out of Szambotis and Bushkas? Over 150k?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to know if they sell any. Looks like a $100 WalMart table they stuck leather on. I know there are some dumb rich people, but really, can someone be THAT dumb?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
If a player had his choice of these two tables....let me see....
3F3BAA43-8BB2-45DD-9940-E7430822161C.jpeg

Reactions: Pin