J. Shaw's wife...................

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready just told me that there was an unnamed well-known action player competing against another player in Vegas a while back. The well-known action player used to have something that would knockout somebody if you put it in their drink, and he'd use it when he was betting big money. He spiked a drink of this guy he was playing, and the guy almost died. He started getting real dizzy, tried to sit down on a bar stool, and fell on the floor. Paramedics came, and he went to the hospital.

It is my understanding this challenge match happened in Oklahoma City. I'd be checking out who had big money bet in this match-up with Shaw and Orcollo. Follow the money. Somebody knows something.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope they are caught and, and, I better not say what I'm thinking should happen to 'em.
Praying for a full and speedy recovery. Jason can play another time.

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson posted this 2 hours ago from the time of this writing. I feel so sad for this family!

11.JPG

telinoz

Registered
1 hour for an ambulance...
Tough call when someone is passed out, I'd be tempted to drive them direct or taxi or uber or local person with a car vs... waiting that long with zero treatment.

Statement on drink being spiked, wow.. whoever did that is a dog. What a low act.
Hospital must have given him blood results to know that.

Overall, looks like she will be fine which is great.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am hypoglycemic and can suddeny feel very hungry and very weak at the same time. I need food IMMEDIATELY, and usually carry an energy bar with me when I go anywhere. Drinking water is not enough at times like this. I've never passed out, but have had to stop and just lay down until I can get some food in me.
I have the same thing, scary. If I don’t get sugar game over.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw wrote it was some random person in the pool hall, not backers for Orcullo. Been many instances of this being done. People who do such things deserve a special place in hell.

There's no way Orcullo's backer Roy would have anything to do with this kind of nonsense.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
where was this match? One hour for an ambulance does sound long. Wishing Jayson & his bride well...while hoping it wasn't a spiked drink.
Hardly reflects well on pool if it was. Watching videos. I notice that many pros only drink from capped bottles.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where was this match? One hour for an ambulance does sound long. Wishing Jayson & his bride well...while hoping it wasn't a spiked drink.
Hardly reflects well on pool if it was. Watching videos. I notice that many pros only drink from capped bottles.
While the majority of risk and exposure to this for most of us probably is the pool room, I think it's a pretty good practice for anybody in a public setting to maintain awareness of their surroundings and food/ drink.

Of course, the staff is quite a potential source of contamination, whether by choice or paid to participate.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oklahoma City, some place called "Bill's Billiards Bar and Grill."

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While the majority of risk and exposure to this for most of us probably is the pool room, I think it's a pretty good practice for anybody in a public setting to maintain awareness of their surroundings and food/ drink.

Of course, the staff is quite a potential source of contamination, whether by choice or paid to participate.
Good point. I'm be bringing my own thermos. :p

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They could have fucking killed her. I hope they find the assholes who did it and they get convicted for attempted murder.
Start up a GoFundMe page, raise about $5,000 and offer it up as a reward.

Someone will talk.

Reactions: JAM

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
This making me wonder...why try to improve the "image" of pool? Sigh...as the kids say, it is what it is.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The owner ran back footage of drinks she got and said all went directly from bartender to her table. His name is Billy Roberts and he's a stand-up guy. I don't believe for one second that anyone in his employ had anything to do with what happened. You can follow him and his business on FB. I know about about 10-15 people that were there. All were eating and drinking from the bar. No issues. If some customer pulled this shit they should be arrested and prosecuted for sure.