Jack Zimmerman

Rob Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just had Jack Zimmerman from Indiana come over to Peoria,Il and work on our 5 Gold Crown 9' Tables. We had the subrails extended and recalibrated, pockets are now 4.5, new GC IV pocket liners, upgraded to the threaded rail bolt inserts used by Diamond, Artemis Cushions and Simonis 860 HR . We could not be happier with how they turned out. If you need ANY work done on your tables, Jack is the guy. I believe he is a member on this board, so look him up.

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Thanks, Rob.
It was a pleasure working with you, Tom & the rest of the staff.

Racks on the Rocks in Peoria is a fine pool room that I would also recommend to anyone!
5 refurbished Gold Crowns along with 10 Blue label baby Diamonds :thumbup:

Thanks to my road partner Todd Leising (qaddiction) for helping with these tables too. He did a great job leveling the tables and getting them put back together which is no picnic.

Pix here...
https://picasaweb.google.com/114351443120585754709/RacksOnTheRocks

Last edited:

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Rob.
It was a pleasure working with you, Tom & the rest of the staff.

Racks on the Rocks in Peoria is a fine pool room that I would also recommend to anyone!
5 refurbished Gold Crowns along with 10 Blue label baby Diamonds :thumbup:

Thanks to my road partner Todd Leising (qaddiction) for helping with these tables too. He did a great job leveling the tables and getting them put back together which is no picnic.

Pix here...
https://picasaweb.google.com/114351443120585754709/RacksOnTheRocks

Sweet pics. Thanks for sharing.

Gideon

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
upload_-1.jpg

I can see you changed the angle . Some don't.
Great job.

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had sent my rails to Jack a couple of years ago from East coast Canada to have new rubber installed and the subrails extended he also cut the angles the rubber mounts to to adjust it properly along with the pocket angles. He was Great to deal with everything he said he would do and when was bang on and he sent pictures along the way. I'm glad to see he has made another person very happy with his fantastic work. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jz

I'm glad to see threads like this and the pictures as well. Jack has my rails

as I type.I absolutely can't wait to get my rails back this weekend,which

by the way,is earlier than he said it would be.Jack is a stand up guy and

as honest as you come by these days.

I'm sure there will be pics forthcoming. Until then, I better get busy getting

my cabinet and slates ready on the ol' Gandy

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jack Zimmerman strikes again! :thumbup:

He is no longer getting a great rep; he's already got it! :cool:

A visit to Peoria may be in my not-too-distant future. If I do go, I'll be sure to make it to Racks on the Rocks.

best,
brian kc

John Brumback

Silver Member
Jack and Todd just moved my Diamond to my new room this past Sunday:thumbup:
This is the second time they have worked on it and I could not be more happy with the work that these guys do!
Maybe Jack can show a pic.....Thanks again Jack and Todd. John B.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like to see threads that compliment someone
It is good to see people who are happy with good work

now we have someone to call when we need help

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks, everyone for the positive reviews. We enjoy the work and take pride in making the tables we work on play as well as possible!

It was a pleasure helping Mr. Brumback get his table relocated to the new room. John is as humble and nice as they come, and he doesn't play half bad either :wink:
#2016DCCBANKCHAMPION

Here's a pic of the man with his Diamond Pro (TV table from Derby City 2010)
Brumback Diamond.jpg

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Thanks, everyone for the positive reviews. We enjoy the work and take pride in making the tables we work on play as well as possible!

It was a pleasure helping Mr. Brumback get his table relocated to the new room. John is as humble and nice as they come, and he doesn't play half bad either :wink:
#2016DCCBANKCHAMPION

View attachment 418974

I thought that you said that John is in this picture too. I've looked at it several times and still can't find him...

PocketPooler

Silver Member

#2016DCCBANKCHAMPION

View attachment 418974

Im jealous.