James Aranas Zoren

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
This thread has taught me that there are a few different types of people here.

1: The ones that can actually play pool
2: The ones that cant and just look at fargorate all day

Am i missing anything?

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Yeah it was a gold crown, and he was struggling.

Johnny hooked himself a number of times with his position play. In one game he had to jump over two consecutive balls. Numerous times he would kick at a ball make the kick and scratch the CB, some of them were really bad rolls. There were several long rail cutshots in the corner that he kept over-cutting (at least 2 that I remember) which are totally on him.

I did not count how many times he gave Zoren BIH but it was a lot. In fact the majority of the games that Zoren won were off of Johnny's mistakes to the best of my recollection.

If the match was played on one of the gold crowns then Johnny must have been really, really struggling. They all have 5 inch pockets!!!

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah it was a gold crown, and he was struggling.

Johnny hooked himself a number of times with his position play. In one game he had to jump over two consecutive balls. Numerous times he would kick at a ball make the kick and scratch the CB, some of them were really bad rolls. There were several long rail cutshots in the corner that he kept over-cutting (at least 2 that I remember) which are totally on him.

I did not count how many times he gave Zoren BIH but it was a lot. In fact the majority of the games that Zoren won were off of Johnny's mistakes to the best of my recollection.

Sometimes you're the hammer; sometimes you're the nail.

I think we've all been both, and for every high, there is a low.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
This thread has taught me that there are a few different types of people here.

1: The ones that can actually play pool
2: The ones that cant and just look at fargorate all day

Am i missing anything?

There are only three kinds of people in this world....
...those who understand mathematics
...and those who don't