Jays new book

billf59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
has any one received Jays new book or am I confused on when they are to be shipped

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Jay got them in about the 23rd/24th. He is signing and mailing this week by First Class Mail. I hope to get mine next Tue or Wed. Very anxious. :thumbup:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
All books ordered prior to March 20 have been shipped during the last two days by First Class mail. More recent orders will go out during the next two days. You should all be getting your copy soon. I await your feedback, pro or con. ;)

I do have an order from Karla Chorney that I could not ship due to the lack of an address on the order (via Paypal). I e-mailed her with no response so far?

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
On the Way....

All books ordered prior to March 20 have been shipped during the last two days by First Class mail. More recent orders will go out during the next two days. You should all be getting your copy soon. I await your feedback, pro or con. ;)

I do have an order from Karla Chorney that I could not ship due to the lack of an address on the order (via Paypal). I e-mailed her with no response so far?

Jay,

I got an email notice showing mine is on the way, for Saturday delivery.
I look forward to its arrival.
Thanks!

Will Prout

wagnew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jay,
Will you be at the Expo to sell and autograph them?
Thank You,
Wayne Agnew

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just ordered the first one today, there better not be a deal for both I missed!! :mad:

Looking foward to reading it :)

wagnew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott,
We will both be playing Saturday, Sunday we hope. Arriving Friday will look for you.
Wayne

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just received it! Going to sit down and read it now. Got through all the pictures real quickly. (there aren't any.:D) I did notice something right away that I have never seen before in any book....there are no page numbers! What's up with that, Jay??

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just received it! Going to sit down and read it now. Got through all the pictures real quickly. (there aren't any.:D) I did notice something right away that I have never seen before in any book....there are no page numbers! What's up with that, Jay??

No page numbers shortened the overall length of the book by ten pages. After you read the book tell me if you needed them. :cool:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No page numbers shortened the overall length of the book by ten pages. After you read the book tell me if you needed them. :cool:

I'm about half way through it. Good read! Enjoyed the stories. Normally, I just remember what page I was on, but a bookmark does the job too.

Never heard of page numbers lengthening a book, learn something new every day! How does that work, that it lengthens the number of pages??

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm about half way through it. Good read! Enjoyed the stories. Normally, I just remember what page I was on, but a bookmark does the job too.

Never heard of page numbers lengthening a book, learn something new every day! How does that work, that it lengthens the number of pages??

Two extra lines per page to add a page number at the bottom. It doesn't affect every page, just the ones that are full pages of type.
Glad you're enjoying it so far.
P.S. There are 170 total pages :wink:.

Last edited:

luvofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering if you are still signing the first 100, you sent mine out last week, hoping to get one?