Jeanette Lee

StuartTKelley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She has been nothing short of an amazing player and even more than that, an invaluable ambassador of the sport of pool. Very classy lady. Thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family. Thank you for all you've done for pool and for showing us how its done ! Always in awe of your talent! Never give up.

Donkeybutt

Registered
didn't know much about JL, but the more I learn, she sounds like a real class act. She definitely is a valuable asset to our sport (and humanity) and I'm hoping for a miracle that she can beat this. We need you to be around much longer, Jeanette!

netspec

www.netspec.ca
Silver Member
Very sad news. I have never met Jeanette in person, but was one of a few who attended an exhibition in Toronto at Shooters. Such a great ambassador to the game and dangerous player at that. IIRC: she also mentioned her tremendous fight on a spinal injury and how she fought it. Such an inspiration on and off the table. Will for sure be making a donation to the https://www.gofundme.com/jeanette-lee-legacy-fund.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
May I HIGHLY SUGGEST you 2 take it to a private room.
We're here FOR Jeanette, I doubt anyone wants to read your TARTS.
Hence why I was posting and telling the guy to knock it off. You can read, right? If you need assistance, just phone a friend.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
Hence why I was posting and telling the guy to knock it off. You can read, right? If you need assistance, just phone a friend.
You can read also, take it private. By your rhetoric you're JUST as much of the instigator as he is.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You can read also, take it private. By your rhetoric you're JUST as much of the instigator as he is.
You could have done the same, right? Why not take it private? Why even respond when the two of us were no longer arguing and he actually deleted his stupid comments. He started his bs about this "charity" not being worthy enough and I let him know that he was wrong as did a few others. He apologized, packed his bags and deleted his comments. Then, you saunter by days later to only rehash a problem that was already taken care. Well played, LMAO

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
At a tournament with George, havin' fun, in love....life is good.

Attachments

• MrMsbreedlove.JPG
    MrMsbreedlove.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1988.JPG
    IMG_1988.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 118

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
You could have done the same, right? Why not take it private? Why even respond when the two of us were no longer arguing and he actually deleted his stupid comments. He started his bs about this "charity" not being worthy enough and I let him know that he was wrong as did a few others. He apologized, packed his bags and deleted his comments. Then, you saunter by days later to only rehash a problem that was already taken care. Well played, LMAO
I rehashed nothing, only mentioned ONCE. YET you continue?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I rehashed nothing, only mentioned ONCE. YET you continue?
Yes, you did. It was someone hijacking the thread, I let him know, he apologized and moved on. Now, you are back, days later to tell us to stop when it was stopped days ago. Please, do try and keep up. You were a day later and a dollar short. The only one hijacking is you. Stop it.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
I've seen a few threads on other websites with multiple comments saying "I don't even know what pool is and I know her." "I loved watching her battle Allison Fisher on ESPN." "I just went down a YouTube rabbit hole watching her matches."

Really puts Jeanette in perspective with respect to what she's done for this little thing of ours.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
Yes, you did. It was someone hijacking the thread, I let him know, he apologized and moved on. Now, you are back, days later to tell us to stop when it was stopped days ago. Please, do try and keep up. You were a day later and a dollar short. The only one hijacking is you. Stop it.
Fine, if it makes you happy, I'll let you have the last word.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
To change the subject, here's the flamethrower as we called em. Wonderful man.

Jeanette first hooked up with Bobby Hunter, then had a family with George.

There were a few loves that came and went at the mens pro events.

I know Pretty Boy Floyd and Mataya were a couple.

Attachments

• IMG_1989.JPG
    IMG_1989.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen a few threads on other websites with multiple comments saying "I don't even know what pool is and I know her." ".............

Along those lines, "Yahoo" ran a story about her the other day. I doubt any other current pool player would have the public following to get such a story in the States, even Efren (She is that well known in the non-pool world) and with her signature style, she made pool "cool" something pool really needs.....

Jeanette Lee, billiards' 'Black Widow,' diagnosed with cancer (yahoo.com)

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The Gofundme is about 60% of the way to its goal. Many AZB forum members, including this one, have contributed. Others are encouraged to do the same as they see fit.

gofundme.com/f/jeanette-lee-legacy-fund