Jennifer Barretta makes Sexiest Smile list

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Congrats Jen...you made this guys 50 Sexiest Smiles in Sports list.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/603689-50-sexiest-smiles-in-sports#page/5

Personally, I think Jen's smile in person is 3 balls better than this photo shows. Plus, it comes with a great laugh. Then again, I am biased since she is one of my BFF's :D

Guys...enjoy the slideshow. There are some phenomenal "smiles" in the line-up.

Melissa

Sounds like a shameless plug. Can't say I disagree, tho.
Great smile, great sense of humor too.

Eric

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
What sport does she play?

"Speaking of pole vaulting, what about billiards? Now that is a sexy sport too."

It must be true if a sports reporter wrote it...right?!!

Case closed...pool is a sport!

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Sounds like a shameless plug. Can't say I disagree, tho.
Great smile, great sense of humor too.

Eric

What...I should be ashamed of congratulating my friend publicly? By making this list...which is on a pretty famous sports page/blog...she is helping bring national attention to our sport. She is being included with stars such as Danica Patrick, Jennie Finch, Natalie Gulbis...etc.

I'm not trying to sell anything for her...I'm just happy for her and wanted to share it with everyone.

Plus...I thought the male population of this forum might enjoy the rest of the photos.

Melissa

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
What...I should be ashamed of congratulating my friend publicly? By making this list...which is on a pretty famous sports page/blog...she is helping bring national attention to our sport. She is being included with stars such as Danica Patrick, Jennie Finch, Natalie Gulbis...etc.

I'm not trying to sell anything for her...I'm just happy for her and wanted to share it with everyone.

Plus...I thought the male population of this forum might enjoy the rest of the photos.

Melissa

and we do
thanks

paulempor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top 50 thats great!! Congrats to her!!! And thanks for Posting it for us mortals... :thumbup:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member

Melissa

Oops! I shoulda put a smiley thing in my post (sarcastic humor doesn't come across the Net well).

I think Jen is very deserving, is all I was trying to say.

Eric

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Congrats Jen...you made this guys 50 Sexiest Smiles in Sports list.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/603689-50-sexiest-smiles-in-sports#page/5

Personally, I think Jen's smile in person is 3 balls better than this photo shows. Plus, it comes with a great laugh. Then again, I am biased since she is one of my BFF's :D

Guys...enjoy the slideshow. There are some phenomenal "smiles" in the line-up.

Melissa

I don't know how sexy my smile was, but I had a big "smile" while looking at the sexy "smiles"

:)

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I've never seen a photo of Jen that comes close to how pretty she is in person. Cameras and Photoshop cant do that girl the justice that the human eye sees.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Melissa

Your smile ain't too shabby either :)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not see one smile on that whole web page.

*goes back and looks again*

Oh, there they are, up higher.

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
I've never seen a photo of Jen that comes close to how pretty she is in person. Cameras and Photoshop cant do that girl the justice that the human eye sees.

Please send all video and images that were taken during your shoot for that dude that was going to the open... the episode that Jen was in.

I would like to review it before commenting on your post.:D