John Barton us open ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Just like jackin with the guy. Cheap entertainment. I can stop anytime, he can't. I'm nothing like that cat.
You're right you are nothing like me. You "Jack" with people as a form of harassment thrill and I don't.

I am very happy not to have that character flaw.

Let's assume you're right and have some sort of mental illness that won't allow me to "stop" in the face of personal attacks. Does it bring you pleasure to torment a mentally ill person? Do you feel powerful for messing with people whom you think can't control their behavior because of some sort of mental issue. What if I were diagnosed with Asperger's and you didn't know it. Would you feel the slightest bit of remorse in that case?

You could choose not to "jack" with others just to be in the safe side if you are ethical. But then again it sounds like you enjoy harassing others if you feel that they have some kind of mental handicap that makes it difficult to stop.

I don't know. I just know that I am not the kind of person who would deliberately screw with someone that is OCD or had some other kind of mental issue just for fun or any other reason.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You never have cause to hit someone when it’s just words being spoken.. that’s what children do but then again it is john and it acts like a child.

Not sure if I agree with this, some people use the "no repercussions" thing to hide behind being mean. As in "well what are you going to do about it"? Often just smacking the idiot is the only thing that can be done. If you track how people act through the years, they are much more disrespectful to everyone now than even a decade or two ago, especially in the lower-class areas since they know the police and good citizens are getting less and less support and the criminals more and more support. People are testing the limits of what they can get away with and finding they can get away with a lot.
Edit.. just noticed this was from 2019, who dug this up? LOL

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not sure if I agree with this, some people use the "no repercussions" thing to hide behind being mean. As in "well what are you going to do about it"? Often just smacking the idiot is the only thing that can be done. If you track how people act through the years, they are much more disrespectful to everyone now than even a decade or two ago, especially in the lower-class areas since they know the police and good citizens are getting less and less support and the criminals more and more support. People are testing the limits of what they can get away with and finding they can get away with a lot.

"Ah Grasshopper, find that and you will find enlightenment" My best effort to quote the old Master from Caine or Kungfu or whatever the old western was called.

Find that and it explains almost the entire second life of this thread. Shows who started what too. Could be it all came from the self professed liar. From post 493, this thread. Whether anything I say about an anon is true or not doesn't matter because there are no real world consequences.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
"Ah Grasshopper, find that and you will find enlightenment" My best effort to quote the old Master from Caine or Kungfu or whatever the old western was called.

Find that and it explains almost the entire second life of this thread. Shows who started what too. Could be it all came from the self professed liar. From post 493, this thread. Whether anything I say about an anon is true or not doesn't matter because there are no real world consequences.
Liar? What real world consequences are there when an anon is insulted or lied about?

Can't defame a ghost. No court in America would say that an anonymous poster has a valid defamation case when there is not any identified person who was defamed. Maybe they "feel bad" if they are challenged and not believed. Even being accused of a crime isn't defamation when the target is an anon.

Here is the bottom line between us.... You follow me around to knock me not the other way around.

No person here, not Mike, not you, no one will find a single instance where I entered a thread that had nothing to do with me and quoted a post by you to knock you or any other form thereof.

You don't exist to me unless you talk about me. Only when you come behind my posts and knock me out otherwise invoke my name while knocking me is your existence relevant. Otherwise you are nothing as a human in my world. I don't care that you tell "stories" or whether they are true or not. You can invent yourself in any way you want to. I personally think you're likely to be a serial embellisher at best and a straight up liar at worst but it doesn't matter to me when your claims don't involve me.

I know that what I say is true and verifiable. And I am willing to bet on it. So you continue on with whatever gets your trollio rocks off.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I dug it up because I saw that Mike Hoang has made some posts that I had not seen and were without my side for context and contrast. I just wanted the record to reflect the facts.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You never have cause to hit someone when it’s just words being spoken.. that’s what children do but then again it is john and it acts like a child.
I fully agree and think you're a major jerk for assuming that I used violence against Mike Hoang.

Again thank you for letting me make a video where I replaced your justis interior with ours. That video has made me a lot of money over the years.

I don't know when you decided to hate and lie about me but I can see that you are consumed with carrying that hate.

Hope you find a way to inner peace so that you don't think it's cool to lie about others.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Will a mod please delete this thread?
It is useless and I am tired of seeing it needlessly bumped to the top of the forum.
If not, is there a way for members to hide a thread?
No one cares.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I wouldn’t pay for the overpriced JB Case because I think they are overrated in terms of fit and finish.

I would definitely pay for the hommage cases that are out on the market. Let’s face it they are great pieces for a fraction of the price and they are not disguised as JB Cases. They are not fakes except better quality. It’s an hommage to JB Case.

I would definitely buy these cases from others.
Lol. So dishonest and ignorant.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
John, What's the story of the GTF hard cases? I thought you made those but someone told me you did not.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
They are the same case. You’re just more into branding than anything else. 2 identical t-shirts and you are probably that guy that wears the one with the brand across the chest.
See this is exactly what I said. Ignorant people saying false things just to try and harm me. You don't care one bit about anyone's cues because you have no responsibility and will never take responsibility for your lies to the forum.

The cases are not the same. And if Mike hadn't chickened out of the bet he instigated then we would have had an independent lab prove it on the record.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Do you think that John Barton or Mike Hoang actually build each case themselves by hand? And do you think that John Barton's construction techniques and decoration methods are unique and new to him only? If you do, then you are the one who's blowing it out his ass, as you so aptly put it. Now I will accept your apology.
Yes, there are many techniques that I invented. I do build and repair cases. I also have a workshop where everyone builds cases under my instructions and using the design and construction techniques that I invented.

Attempting to create an equivalence between Mike who orders products and myself who builds them is way off.

You are wrong and why you felt the need to denigrate me and diminish my accomplishments is strange considering that I have always looked at you as a friend.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Sadly JB Case cannot prove those are knockoffs if the competitor doesn’t advertise his cases as a JB Case. The competition can definitely say it’s an hommage design. How many times have we seen this done. Cues, cases and many everyday household items.

The typical dive watch made from various companies like Rolex, Omega and Seiko are not scrutinized.

Nothing more. Enjoy your JB Case and Acme. They are essentially the same just like enjoy your watches.

Looks the same. Enjoy both.
48orangedkredsilver-6T.png
This is not true and it's a further testament to your unwillingness to do a minimum of self education on a subject before attempting to speak on it.

The terms you would have found are derivative and confusion had you done 3 minutes of searching.

A product that is derived from a previous design that contains a substantial amount of the previous design is a derivative. When it is made to copy the look then it is a knockoff. When a knockoff causes confusion merely by the appearance then it is knockoff which may or may not be an legal Infringement depending on the laws in the jurisdiction where the knockoff is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.