Justis Case for My Szamboti's

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just received the case this past week from a friend on the forum.
It was a shock to find such a gem that was available and the case is incredible.
Let the pictures speak for themselves of the great work that goes into a Justis case.
The work in this case is exceptional and it is a joy to put it away into my collection.
This is a 2X4 lite and will house my pair of Barry Szamboti cues I have picked up over the last couple of years.

All my thanks to Kenny C. (fourkingscues) who first off kept this case in superior condition (still brand new in appearance and no chalk inside the case).
He had this tucked away in his collection and sent it to me to inspect and later offered it to me at an exceptional price.
A great guy to deal with and I got a great case out of the deal.
Kenny, so many thanks for working with me on this case and looking forward to hearing about other items you may have stored away...
Still looking for a Bumperless Hoppe by Gus!

Enjoy the Pictures...
Myron

FullCase.jpg

SmallPocket.jpg

LargePocket.jpg

RearPanel.jpg

Top-2.jpg

Last edited:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
myron, nice pick-up. justis makes some great cases, i love the two tone with the black lizard body. this is really a wonderful case for your szams. and you couldn't have bought it from a better dealer, little kenny. congrats.

guy

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Myron,
Congratulations on a beautiful case. It will go very well in storing those two wonderful Szambotis in your collection.
All the best,
Tom

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Very sweet lookin' Justis case, Myron. I imagine it compliments the Szamboti pair you now have nicely.

How about a "family" pick of the two cues and case? I'd like to see what fits in the Justis!!

Be good, sir.

Mark

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
nice Case

Wow Myron my Friend, what a nice Case you have now found for your awesomes Barrys:eek::bow-down::bow-down::bow-down::bow-down:
Hope all is well, miss some Emails from you Buddy.
Ralf:thumbup:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW Thats amazing
What a sweet looking case Myron.
Please include a group pic if possible with cues & case.
Jeff

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How the XXXX!!

Just received the case this past week from a friend on the forum.
It was a shock to find such a gem that was available and the case is incredible.
The work in this case is exceptional and it is a joy to put it away into my collection.
All my thanks to Kenny C. (fourkingscues) who first off kept this case in superior condition (still brand new in appearance and no chalk inside the case).
He had this tucked away in his collection and sent it to me to inspect and later offered it to me at an exceptional price.[/IMG]

Shock...:eek:
Understatement..^:wink:
How do you just "Find" something like this??...:confused:
Destiny....
Karma....
Alpine9430..
Myron..
mmmm...Now I see....;)

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
WOW !! How appropriate. This case will surround your 2 Boti's and keep them safe and comfortable in style. A real nice addition to your collection.

TommyT:thumbup:

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Myron,

I just about freaked out when I saw your pictures of the case. This is like the only Justis-Szamboti case I have ever seen.

Awesome find!!

Scott

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the best looking Justis cases I've seen. Just enough bling and a fitting home for your cues. Congratulations.

Scott