Justis ProLites

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmmm.... seem like an ostrich competing lately but of course AUTHENTIC always win! Nice case sir

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Like the great Crocodile Dundee said,

"Now THAT'S a case".

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you originally posted this case last July.....
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=369220
I am guessing this was intended to be some kind of poke at me for the case I just posted and sold with a red ostrich print leather. Jack, Im not John Barton. I wont engage in an ongoing internet drama with you. :sorry:
However I will offer some information about ostrich leather vs a print on cow or pig. Since ostriches are farmed for their meat etc, the skins are a byproduct of the process (just like cow hides come from the beef industry), and even though they are still considered "exotic" compared to cow hide, they are on on the same plane. The quality is dictated by how good the hide is and how it was tanned. What a print gets you is the ability to have the same look, for about a 1/4 of the price in the case of ostrich. And even if an "exotic" leather were somehow "better" than a print (which they are not, they are just more expensive)..... do you somehow think I cant order exotic leather or make a case with "real" exotic leather? Youre a funny man Jack. :D
Oh and BTW you also list that you do embossed prints on your website for an additional $150. Its under the materials section.
http://www.justiscases.net/buildcase.html

As someone who has been building cases for only a year and a half to two years compared to your 25+ years, you could have stuck out your hand and been nice (especially considering I am a former two time customer of yours), instead you post this as a knock. Yep, youre a class act Jack.

Thanks
Chuck

calboy8686

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice case if you like the color. I think it would have looked better in black, but that's just my opinion. The color is a little loud for me.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow

I am guessing this was intended to be some kind of poke at me for the case I just posted and sold with a red ostrich print leather. Jack, Im not John Barton. I wont engage in an ongoing internet drama with you. :sorry:
However I will offer some information about ostrich leather vs a print on cow or pig. Since ostriches are farmed for their meat etc, the skins are a byproduct of the process (just like cow hides come from the beef industry), and even though they are still considered "exotic" compared to cow hide, they are on on the same plane. The quality is dictated by how good the hide is and how it was tanned. What a print gets you is the ability to have the same look, for about a 1/4 of the price in the case of ostrich. And even if an "exotic" leather were somehow "better" than a print (which they are not, they are just more expensive)..... do you somehow think I cant order exotic leather or make a case with "real" exotic leather? Youre a funny man Jack. :D
Oh and BTW you also list that you do embossed prints on your website for an additional $150. Its under the materials section.

As someone who has been building cases for only a year and a half to two years compared to your 25+ years, you could have stuck out your hand and been nice (especially considering I am a former two time customer of yours), instead you post this as a knock. Yep, youre a class act Jack.

Thanks
Chuck

Your head does not look that big in your avitar. But it appears you have a case of the big head.
Nick :)

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on fellas
there is no need for this type of character slamming

why not play nice remove the last few threads and be friends

after all i ordered a Fields case,I love real ostrich and
Nick Serdula buys and sells to me and from me

Therefore lets be good boys and girls

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Question on case ordering.

Thanks
Chuck
You said you don't do phone calls.Justice,whitten,jb,ron thomas,mike roberts, they all took phone orders from me,why not you? I ordered from all of them on the phone,what makes you so special.If you want to start knockin. By the way Justis has more class in his little finger than your whole body buddy.You must have learned this from your buddy john barton,it shows.Rich aka the skunk.

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You said you don't do phone calls.Justice,whitten,jb,ron thomas,mike roberts, they all took phone orders from me,why not you? I ordered from all of them on the phone,what makes you so special.If you want to start knockin. By the way Justis has more class in his little finger than your whole body buddy.You must have learned this from your buddy john barton,it shows.Rich aka the skunk.

Im not the one who thinks Im special.... I have health issues that make talking on the phone very uncomfortable for me. So on that note quite frankly you can go F yourself.
As to the rest of you post, youre as classy as Jack. :)
Chuck

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
class

Im not the one who thinks Im special.... I have health issues that make talking on the phone very uncomfortable for me. So on that note quite frankly you can go F yourself.
As to the rest of you post, youre as classy as Jack. :)
Chuck

Well thank you. Jack is a very classy man and very respected in the industry.And you just showed your class NONE> Rich aka the skunk. Nothing else to say. said it, read it,maybe the truth hurts, right chuck? DONE.CHECKMATE>

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well thank you. Jack is a very classy man and very respected in the industry.And you just showed your class NONE> Rich aka the skunk. Nothing else to say. said it, read it,maybe the truth hurts, right chuck? DONE.CHECKMATE>

I wouldn't say Jack is very respected in the industry. He's highly regarded for his skills, but his public actions always seem to be on the low side of ethics. If you can't see that Jack intentionally reposted this case to dig at Chuck because Chuck made a similar design, then you have mental health problems that need addressed.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello I'am Back

I wouldn't say Jack is very respected in the industry. He's highly regarded for his skills, but his public actions always seem to be on the low side of ethics. If you can't see that Jack intentionally reposted this case to dig at Chuck because Chuck made a similar design, then you have mental health problems that need addressed.

As you see jack has not said anything because he does have to lower himself to you low life scumb bags nockers that don't have a life to live.And you should be mentally checked for a common defect called double connect.Your ass and mouth. Rich aka the skunk Done. CHECKMATE>

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I wouldnt worry about it, Rich kept trying to order a case from me after I publically stated several times that I wasnt taking custom orders. So now he is butt hurt and acting like a child because I wouldnt respond or call him.
Chuck