Kevin Harts' brother?

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
In an interview the other day, Kevin Hart, the comedian, said that his brother is a professional pool player. True or not? If true, how good does he play? Just curious.

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had that video up. It sure looks like his brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
His brother is Rob Hart and he plays very good pool along with being a great guy. I would not say he is a pro but does play in some pro events so...

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Agreed, Rob is a super nice guy and always up for good conversation at the different events he attends.

His brother is Rob Hart and he plays very good pool along with being a great guy. I would not say he is a pro but does play in some pro events so...

Bbutler

topshots.ca
Silver Member
His brother is Rob Hall from the Philly area. I've played him a few times. He's a decent player. Very nice guy too.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yes Kevin's real name is Kevin Van boening.

I liked that one...:rotflmao:

It reminded me of the scene in Back to the Future when the guys says on the phone...
..."Chuck, this is your cousin, Marvin Berry, I think I got that sound you're looking for."

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
It's Rob, aka, "FORTY"
Plays out of Philly.
Used to own the Philly pool hall called Ballbusters.
Can be found playing on the Mezz Pro/Am regional Tour. As well as lots of bigger events i.e. Turning Stone, SBE, U.S. Open, etc etc.

Solid player.
Not a world beater, not a bum.

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
He plays pretty decent. I watched him shoot at Turning Stone, the last couple of events. He was shooting on the stream table for a while, Friday night, at this past event.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
When my Diamond was being delivered, Rob Hart's was on the truck on it's way...next stop after mine. The delivery guys told me he was Kevin Hart's brother. Never met him or seen him play, but he obviously has great taste in tables. :wink:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Yep, true story.

Rob goes by "Forty" and plays tournaments in the Northeast. Easy going, laid back guy. He's also a competitive video gamer and does well in competitions.

Eric

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rob is Kevin's older brother and his only sibling. He's a great guy with a good sense of humor as well. I've watched his game progress the last few years in multiple tournaments and he keeps improving. I would call him a solid B player.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darren recently posted pics of himself and Angie backstage with Kevin Hart at a show. That explains it!

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had the pleasure of meeting Rob at some of the Sandcastle events. Nice young man.