Kevin Trudeau's New Book Out Today....

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Will probably make millions.....
 

Attachments

  • TrudeauButtCures.jpg
    TrudeauButtCures.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 569
Yeah Buddy

Add "EYE for PIE" to that cover. That's what Kevin is hearing in the dinning hall. That be " Brown eye for Pie".
:wink: Don P.
 
Funny thing is you can joke about KT, but I am sure he has more money than most of the people on this forum, he is a BS ARTIST, CONMAN, SUPER SALESMAN, and doing very well for with his skills as a salesman.
 
Funny thing is you can joke about KT, but I am sure he has more money than most of the people on this forum, he is a BS ARTIST, CONMAN, SUPER SALESMAN, and doing very well for with his skills as a salesman.

he's about to take another one up the dumpster though Cowboy. How much money is that worth?
 
Funny thing is you can joke about KT, but I am sure he has more money than most of the people on this forum, he is a BS ARTIST, CONMAN, SUPER SALESMAN, and doing very well for with his skills as a salesman.

Yo Easy, I thought we talked about you letting your uncle use the computer without supervision!!!!
 
So, with Kevin's first day in jail, he meets a guy who introduces himself as Wayne.
Hi Kevin, my names Wayne and I'm kinda like the Welcome Wagon gut around here.

Hey Kevin, do you like bowling?
Yeah, I love bowling.
Thats good, we bowl all day monday here.

Hey Kevin, do like to play pool?
Oh yeah, I love pool.
Thats good, we play pool all day tuesdays here.

Hey Kevin, are you a heterosexual or homosexual?
I'm stricly hetero Wayne.

Man, you're gonna hate wednesdays.
 
Back
Top