Kings Cup On Demand Stream

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the "All Event Pass" for $24.95, and it says you can watch live or on demand. The only link it gives me is "Launch Player" which launches a player with a white screen that says "Loading" and never loads.

Is anyone else who has the pass able to view today's matches? If so, how?

http://www.kingscuppool.com/#!watch-pay-per-view/cewb
I didn't buy it but does it actually say "on demand"? I see "live or later" on their site. It is currently after 2AM there so today's matches are over. I've never seen where that audiovideoweb PPV service offers anything OnDemand.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Starts at 6 pm EST?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For what its worth, in one place their site says "Live 6:00pm-10:00pm Nightly or 7:00am-11:00am USA EST" and then a news release says: "Nov. 19th-21st from 6:00pm-10:00pm Manila Time & 5:00am-9:00am USA EST." I'd go with the 5-9am USA EST :)

Last edited:

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the "All Event Pass" for $24.95, and it says you can watch live or on demand. The only link it gives me is "Launch Player" which launches a player with a white screen that says "Loading" and never loads.

Is anyone else who has the pass able to view today's matches? If so, how?

http://www.kingscuppool.com/#!watch-pay-per-view/cewb

I get the same thing.

It says all day access so how? anyone?

railbird99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the site does not say "on demand", however the post on their facebook page does:

https://www.facebook.com/kingscuppool

Scroll down to the post announcing that the kings cup is about to begin.

I didn't buy it but does it actually say "on demand"? I see "live or later" on their site. It is currently after 2AM there so today's matches are over. I've never seen where that audiovideoweb PPV service offers anything OnDemand.

JayCall

Stringbean
Silver Member
Korean dragon help us!!!!!!

I cant get them either... it says on the stream thread that the matches will be looped for 24 access so it should be on unless the 19th doesnt start til tomorrow over there or something

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cant get them either... it says on the stream thread that the matches will be looped for 24 access so it should be on unless the 19th doesnt start til tomorrow over there or something

It is currently 3 am Friday, November 20, over there now. The tournament started 6 pm, Nov 19, Philippine time.

railbird99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They addressed the issue on facebook:

"We apologize everyone. The internet speed here is challenging so it will take few more hours to upload. But we will grant longer access to everyone to catch it. If you bought and didn't get chance to see just contact us and we will make sure you get to watch anything missed. Thank you for your understanding."

"Will inform everyone on FB here when OnDemand for day 1 is uploaded fully. We estimate in 2-3 hours. Thank you"

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw this on facebook. Jessica Kim posted this below

Thank you fans for helping us break 1500 likes and over 119,000 visitors!!
Day 1 is in the books and Day 2 will have even bigger drama! KingsCupPool.com
We also apologize everyone. The internet speed here is challenging so it will take few more hours to upload for the OnDemand. But we will grant longer access to everyone to catch it. If you bought and didn't get chance to see just contact us and we will make sure you get to watch anything missed. Thank you for your understanding and working with us just like Shane and Mika are for Team West

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a joke. It's like they don't expect the "challenging internet".
One advice for y'all, the stream is only for die hard fan who accept to pay for a lagging stream with VHS quality image :mad:

JayCall

Stringbean
Silver Member
They addressed the issue on facebook:

"We apologize everyone. The internet speed here is challenging so it will take few more hours to upload. But we will grant longer access to everyone to catch it. If you bought and didn't get chance to see just contact us and we will make sure you get to watch anything missed. Thank you for your understanding."

"Will inform everyone on FB here when OnDemand for day 1 is uploaded fully. We estimate in 2-3 hours. Thank you"

thanks... just saw it myself...

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is what the stream looks like. Sh*t I thought I was watching Mosconi LOL

New_Bitmap_Image.png

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Hello,
The uploaded Ondemand video will be a higher resolution and clearer. The upload speed is slower than expected unfortunately. We anticipate this to be done in the next 2-3 hours. Tomorrow we will try to have it done faster.

We also apologize everyone. The internet speed here is challenging so it will take few more hours to upload for the OnDemand. But we will grant longer access to everyone to catch it. If you bought and didn't get chance to see just contact us and we will make sure you get to watch anything missed. Thank you
Jessica Kim

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
What a joke. It's like they don't expect the "challenging internet".
One advice for y'all, the stream is only for die hard fan who accept to pay for a lagging stream with VHS quality image :mad:

I had a friend of mind send me some screen shots, it wasn't pretty. Looks like they are streaming with older equipment and in 4:3 aspect ratio too. ESPN Classic in full effect. One of the reasons I have never done a PPV because anything can go wrong and has and will eventually then you got people ready to hang you for a few bucks plus FREE streams are better for the game.

Make sponsors, room owners and event promoters pay for it as its a draw for the promoter to get sponsors with and the room owner gets lots of ad time. You might have 50,000 who watch online in a weekend and in the next 6 months you might get 100,000 watching the replays on YouTube.

mikep12584

Registered
Stream Issues

I bought the 3 day package at 7:05 this morning and I have only been able to see a blank white screen on the player all day. Does anyone know when they plan to start loping day one?

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is what the stream looks like. Sh*t I thought I was watching Mosconi LOL

New_Bitmap_Image.png

:eek::eek::eek:
1992 World pool master match on my VHS has better quality than this, let just hope they let you guys watch 4k video offline afterward, when is stream is over.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the 3 day package at 7:05 this morning and I have only been able to see a blank white screen on the player all day. Does anyone know when they plan to start loping day one?

Maybe asking the obvious, but are you trying to watch this at work behind a firewall/proxy server? You got issues.:sorry:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If you all would NOT buy PPV's like CW's that are shit each time, either it would get fixed, be free shit, or just not have PPV for what they can't do right. Keep buying...keep getting more shit. Really that simple. Johnnyt

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
what a waste of money.. I PM'd for a refund since I'm past the point of caring enough to watch it now

Charlies stream is slower than his pre shot routine