Kudos To Az'er AtLarge - Resident Statistician

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Thanks AtLarge for your continuing efforts in providing us with such useful stats from the major events like The Mosconi Cup.

It's fun to ponder and it definitely stimulates some excellent discussion.

Green to you, Sir! :thumbup: :cool:

best,
brian kc
 
Yeah, thanks to AtLarge, one of our secret weapons here on the forum.
 
Yes, thank you Atlarge for all the work you put in on the stats and sharing them with all of AZ. Johnnyt
 
When I see posts by AtLarge...(I've been keeping track of this)
..I read them 100% of the time.

I don't always acknowledge his contributions....
...'cause I do typos 14.072% of the time...:angry:
 
When I see posts by AtLarge...(I've been keeping track of this)
..I read them 100% of the time.

I don't always acknowledge his contributions....
...'cause I do typos 14.072% of the time...:angry:

Oh gosh, another OCD dude. You probably iron and starch your boxers 99.869% of the time PT. :D
 
Oh gosh, another OCD dude. You probably iron and starch your boxers 99.869% of the time PT. :D

I might be misunderstanding this post...but here goes.:rolleyes:

If I have a run-in with a boxer, I'll try to iron things out....
...before he takes the starch outta me.:yikes:

okay...I admit it...it's a 'bump'....
...the stats are interesting, they can be examined many ways.

thanx to AtLarge
 
Last edited:
I really enjoyed being able to see what the percentages were for dry vs wet breaks / illegal vs legal breaks and then the percentages on who went on to win which of those games so we can see how much, if any bearing, the break rule had on the outcome.

the numbers are the numbers and, again, thanks AtLarge for assembling them for us. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc
 
I always look forward to his break stats after major events. If I can get the chance to watch a whole event I'd like to try tracking breaks, errors, etc. also. The stats clear up a lot of misconceptions and it's interesting to see trends, how the size of the pockets affect make % or how people tend to figure out the break over time.
 
Back
Top