Legends, and a very well done video.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Ya know, at a time in my life when I am semi-uninterested in pool this video makes me yearn to play it again and see this sport become what it should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4XlfiAa-lo

I am not sure I have ever seen a video that captures pool in such a compelling and intriguing way as this one. Not to mention that the video shows a level of skill from two players that IMO passes what I saw in the 10-ball match that just ended, these two guys at this point in their careers were simply amazing.

Makes me have hope, this sport can be made to look entertaining and akin to art, if only the right people are in charge of the marketing and production.
 
The shot at 3:15 was amazing too, if you stop the video and see how much of the rail he had to work with and how hard it was to miss the 8 off the second rail, bloody touch on that shot.
 
Amazing Video!

Pool is amazing when played that way and handled with such sportsmanship and grace!

Ahhh the good ole days!
 
from start to finish, which is a race to 120, which almost goes hill hill, you wont ever get off the edge of your seat watching this matchup. it is hands down the best 9-ball i think i've ever seen. it is the grand daddy of challenge matches in pool, imo.

justin.
 
Back
Top