lets see some murrells ...

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Hey Chris,

How about take some good close up pictures for that BEAUTIFUL cue of your Rosewood on Rosewood.

Kenny

Last edited:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
" Kenny Murrell personal cue "
KennyMurrellpersonalcueII001.jpg

KennyMurrellpersonalcueebonyoneb-1.jpg

" Old school Hoppe "
Murrellhoppecues005.jpg

Murrellhoppecues003.jpg

My personal Murrell cue
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Holy shit...........those Hoppe brothers are a dream!!!

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i doubt it....my guess would be someone in florida....and not the big three :rolleyes:

Robert Harris?

I remember talking to him once about how he was making cues that had this exact same ring configuration. I think at the time he told me that he worked for YEARS with Ken and somehow, that made it cool to copy some of his stuff. :confused:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
I post pic's of Kenny's cues not for copying but to show off a underrated cue maker..... so please if you want a great cue go to Kenny . You will be more then happy.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
kenny has posted several over the last few weeks....check out the copper cue...DAMN IT IS THE NUTS...

Yeah, I've been watching those threads. However, I'm sure there's been more than five or six delivered since last September.

Josh

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
updated with this KM cue

New ivory joint with 3/8-10 , ivory butt cap, and matching joint rings. Just got it from Mr. Murrell.:thumbup: sorry for bad phone pic. I will take some good pics. When I get back home.
20130525_204636.jpg

20130525_204629.jpg

20130525_204609.jpg

Last edited:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice looking cue you have there Koo. I`m just glad you guys are working on cues & not sitting around eating Steaks & Ribs. LOL Your pics look good Take care & have a safe trip back home.
Jeff