Lighten Up!

PneuPowerQ

Registered
This goes out to all of my fans at AZBilliards:wave3:. I am the founder of Pneu-Power Cues, Xtreme Billiards Gear:idea:. I know, LOL and all of that:rotflmao1:. I can't believe all of the emotion I felt coming from the thread on Pneu-Power Cues:sad:. I know you all are passionate about your cues: you made that very clear, but Pneu-Power wasn't designed to compete with, or tread on, the holy grail of traditional billiard cues. It was designed as a FUN new way to smack some balls around the table and maybe, just maybe, attract a new generation of participants to the games that, as of now, are not particularly turned on by the traditional equipment. X-games are all the rage these days and I'm betting that billiards could use an X-game entry. More attention to the game=more people watching=higher stakes and sponsorship money=more pool table/billiard gear sales, etc:happydance:. I'm just a normal guy trying to beat the odds of a disasterous economy. I've spent most of my life behind a set of drums playing Skynard tunes:dance:, and yes, shooting pool between sets. I'm sure we would all get along quite well, under normal circumstances. All I want to do is have some fun and earn a living. It would be nice to have some support from your respective corner.:clapping: Quote: "You CAN have everything in life, just not all at the same time"(unknown) Bruce@Pneu-Power Cues, Xtreme Billiards Gear

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
well to most of us pool fanatics we thought it was a joke. But if its all in fun than that can be understood.Maybe you should have some videos of teenagers shooting with them on your website instead of pros. This would give the impression that it is for fun and that your not seriously trying to get rid of the playing cue of today.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
What did I miss? Can someone post a link to the thread or the website? I just looked for it and could not find it. Thanks in advance for any help.

PneuPowerQ

Registered
Thanks for that you all. It's all about fun. You should see the faces light up on the kids (young and old) when they see And play with the Pneu-Power Cue. It is a lot of fun. It's not perfect, though. We are working hard on some issues that you all brought up, like deflection, and think we can meet those challenges very soon. Meanwhile, thanks for the kind words. I don't know about you guys, but in today's environment, I can use all the help I can muster. Feel free to ask questions about "Pneu-Power" and I'll do my best to fill you in.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Thanks for that you all. It's all about fun. You should see the faces light up on the kids (young and old) when they see And play with the Pneu-Power Cue. It is a lot of fun. It's not perfect, though. We are working hard on some issues that you all brought up, like deflection, and think we can meet those challenges very soon. Meanwhile, thanks for the kind words. I don't know about you guys, but in today's environment, I can use all the help I can muster. Feel free to ask questions about "Pneu-Power" and I'll do my best to fill you in.
I want to see it. Like Iasked for a link to the website. Thanks

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've long thought such a thing could be a good training tool

Well I could make a crack about the relationship between drumming and brain damage but considering you have spent most of your time playing Skynard(I'm assuming Leonard) you can't be too bad of a guy.

All joking aside, I have seriously considered something like your set-up as a training tool since it largely isolates the stroke from the aim. Most people don't really know if their stroke or aim let them down when they miss. Very hard for the stroke to be the issue with your inline device.

Like you say, pool does need all the help it can get. A shame Earl just went back to Meucci, it would be a riot if he showed up at a tourney with one of your shooters! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hu

This goes out to all of my fans at AZBilliards:wave3:. I am the founder of Pneu-Power Cues, Xtreme Billiards Gear:idea:. I know, LOL and all of that:rotflmao1:. I can't believe all of the emotion I felt coming from the thread on Pneu-Power Cues:sad:. I know you all are passionate about your cues: you made that very clear, but Pneu-Power wasn't designed to compete with, or tread on, the holy grail of traditional billiard cues. It was designed as a FUN new way to smack some balls around the table and maybe, just maybe, attract a new generation of participants to the games that, as of now, are not particularly turned on by the traditional equipment. X-games are all the rage these days and I'm betting that billiards could use an X-game entry. More attention to the game=more people watching=higher stakes and sponsorship money=more pool table/billiard gear sales, etc:happydance:. I'm just a normal guy trying to beat the odds of a disasterous economy. I've spent most of my life behind a set of drums playing Skynard tunes:dance:, and yes, shooting pool between sets. I'm sure we would all get along quite well, under normal circumstances. All I want to do is have some fun and earn a living. It would be nice to have some support from your respective corner.:clapping: Quote: "You CAN have everything in life, just not all at the same time"(unknown) Bruce@Pneu-Power Cues, Xtreme Billiards Gear

PneuPowerQ

Registered
LIghten Up

Thanks Hu! I'm sure I"ve got some damaged "grey matter" in the ol' noggin. It provides me with a welcome break from reality at times. I think you're dead on about training posssibilities. I've always wanted a cue like this for closing bars after a few "Buds". That aiming/stroking thing@ 2am was the inspiration.:eek: B

PneuPowerQ

Registered
If you'd like to see some cool pics of the Pneu-Power Cue go to this link @ NYC Grind and click on the "photo gallery". Also, there are some interesting comments about it in the "Full Story". Bruce

http://nycgrind.com/?p=8094

Remember, it's all about FUN!

poolpokerpain

Registered
Pnue power cue

Hi Bruce

well said this cue is something so different and fun i loved firing balls in and expiermenting with the cue ball and shot making. I plan on promoting and selling many of these cues in my travels on the Hustle Bus i believe the first player that brings one of these cues in there poolroom is going to have the attention of the entire pool room like i did in WPB Florida all your buddies are going to say let me take me a shot. Bruce don't worry at the super billiard expo when we have a booth set up and selling hundrends of these cue's and watching the kids and adults having fun with this new power cue it will all be worth it. Pool world please be nice Bruce spent the last 2 years developing this awesome new cue so we could all enjoy something new on the market my dad is 76 and he wanted to take some shots with it.

Thank you
Blair Thein

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
oh my god. blasphemy.

You just walked into the New York Yankee clubhouse with an electric baseball bat..

Last edited:

PneuPowerQ

Registered
Thanks Blair!

Dawg-Life is (for me) all about trying new things, working hard, and having fun doing it! I know not everyone has the same outlook on life as I do. I'm wondering if you read the beginning of this thread. I'm not interested in going into the Yankees dugout w/an electric baseball bat. But, maybe the little leaguers would like to play with it after a hard day of practice w/their wooden bats. You know: fun, different.:confused:

Oh well, some people get it, some don't. That's life. Thanks for your comments anyway. Peace bro. Bruce

PneuPowerQ

Registered
Thanks Bob! We're trying to get the word out. Getting lots of attention, anyway. We are adjusting our price to meet market conditions:eek:. the new price is $221.99. If you have a promo code (AZB) for instance, you will get 10% off. That brings it down to $199 and change. If someone would rather puchase through one of my sponsored reps,(if you're a fan of theirs, lets say) their names and procodes are as follows:

Jason "Michigan Kid" Lynch: Code#1110
Rachael Abbink: Code#2220
Steve Markle: Code#3330
Blair "Pool, Poker and Pain"Thein: Code#9990

Thanks for the support. Bruce