Live Stream - Kick-Off event of the Tiger SCL9T event tomorrow

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
The Kick-Off event of the Tiger So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour is this weekend, April 17-18...at Mr. Pockets in Manhattan Beach, CA.

We will be starting the live stream at 10:30 am...and the stream will feature great So Cal players like Tina Pawloski and Melissa Morris!

You can access the stream through the brand new SCL9T website...www.scl9t.com. Visit the News Section to find the link to the stream.

So many thanks to the people who are making this tour, the website, and the stream possible! Mike Howerton, Laurie Storlie, John Quinones, Anne Craig, Pooldawg...and of course, our title sponsor...Tiger Products.

Hopefully everyone will stop into the chat and say hello to me or Tina or whoever else will be commentating.

Thanks for all your support!!!

Melissa Herndon

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
when i tried to create an account i did not recieve the email with password info. then i also sent a contact us message. ty

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
when i tried to create an account i did not recieve the email with password info. then i also sent a contact us message. ty

OK...I will let my webmaster know. Thank you for the feedback. It is brand new...so I assumed there would be some kinks to work out!

Melissa

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
You're welcome -- I gave you a "Thank You" on my Live Streams thread -- nice hat by the way:

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Melinda Huang (On the Hill) vs. Courtney Newton (3) (Miss Acronym scratches on the 9-Ball)

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Melinda Huang takes it --- made a few mental errors starting from when she was up 6-1 and the pool Gods crept a few times but she pulled it off.