loking for a good cue case builder

Twisted Turtle

Creator of Unique Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My website is nearly redone, and I'm looking for a good case guy to work with any recomendations?:thumbup:

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Since you are selling high-end American made cues, I suggest you sell high-end American made cases. Contact Jack Justis or Joe Whitten. I know Joe would probably make cases with your logo as he does for many other great American cue builders (ie Paul Drexler and Ernie Guiterrez). Check it out at: http://www.whittencases.com/The_Cuemakers.html

PS: Stay away from the Chinese imports or case builders exhibiting personality disorders! lol

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Jim Murnak

Class guy...great cases...stands behind his product...supports pool players!

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I'm going to recommend KING CUSTOM CASES.

I've been wanting one for so long...but I just haven't cut the money yet...but it won't be long...!!!

He's making some GREAT LOOKING CASES...!!!

Check him out, do a search and you'll see some really nice cases!

jwe

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Dakota an option

You may want to check out Dakotacuecases.com also. Jay is a poster here and very easy to deal with.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
cue cases

Jack Justis cases.The BEST .His cases are all hand made to your liking.Check him out on his web site. Call him . Rich. He IS THE BEST>

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I sent you an email but check out (http://www.levergunleather.com). He will do more tooling than I had done and will also make an attachable possiables pouch. This case carrys very well the leather is 22 oz and short of a truck running over it the cue is protected.

Granted I dont know if id use this case on an air plane but short of that I am extremely happy with it and it is unque enough that I have never seen another like it.

Attachments

• Case 1.jpg
    Case 1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 474
  • Cue Case.jpg
    Cue Case.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 482
  • Case-Inside.jpg
    Case-Inside.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 466
  • Case 2.jpg
    Case 2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 487
  • Case Back.jpg
    Case Back.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 464

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Paul Eastwood,,,!!

All of the above are GREAT !!

I own lots of cases from them all.

But check out Paul Eastwood..he has 2 web sites and does incredible work..

I just bought the ''Warcrest''.....love it to death !!

www. Paul Eastwood Studios.com...theres a link to his cue case site as well.......

......Alan........

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Case

HANDS DOWN THE BEST...... CONTACT JOHN BARTON OF JB CUSTOM CASES AWESOME DETAIL IN THE WORKMANSHIP EASY TO WORK WITH TO GET JUST WHAT YOU WANT AND THE INTERIOR IS SECOND TO NONE WHEN KEEPING YOUR CUE SAFE AND SOUND. OH DID I MENTION PRICED RIGHT WHICH ALWAYS HELPS ALITTLE. GOODLUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH.....JEFF:thumbup::thumbup:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
My website is nearly redone, and I'm looking for a good case guy to work with any recomendations?:thumbup:

I would recommend Rusty Melton hands down. Rusty's work is second to none, and he is certainly one of nicest people you would ever want to meet.

JIMO

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Since you are selling high-end American made cues, I suggest you sell high-end American made cases. Contact Jack Justis or Joe Whitten. I know Joe would probably make cases with your logo as he does for many other great American cue builders (ie Paul Drexler and Ernie Guiterrez). Check it out at: http://www.whittencases.com/The_Cuemakers.html

PS: Stay away from the Chinese imports or case builders exhibiting personality disorders! lol

And why don't you advise him to turn away foreign sales while you are at it? Just a few threads ago you said that Mezz cues are better than all American production cues.

What a hypocrite.