Look Who's The Birthday Boy, It's Cuetechasaurus!

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Cuetechasaurus! May you get all the best in life along with much Bad rep!

Happy Birthday and many more!

Hugs!

Eydie
 
Happy birthday to a fellow whose (negative) reputation precedes him. Seriously, though, I hope you have a grand old time on your special day.
 
sjm said:
Happy birthday to a fellow whose (negative) reputation precedes him. Seriously, though, I hope you have a grand old time on your special day.

Let's celebrate his special day by giving him another 100 bad rep points!
:p :D
 
wouldn't it be UNhappy birthday for the "C" man?:D

which ever way, have fun!

Gerry
 
Happy Birthday, Cuetechasauras! I am giving you another bad rep for your special day!
 
Cuetechasaurus,

Since you're a guy who always in the minus, you're not getting better, you're getting younger! Happy Birthday to you, you're another year young today.

Here's a birthday song to celebrate.


Happy Negative Birthday to you,

Minus one more year too,

You'll soon be in diapers,

And we'll be in them too!



Have a great one!

Chris
 
Happy birthday Cuetechasaurus, I'll have to remember to shoot you some bad rep points:)
 
LOL thanks everyone, this thread surprised me a bit! I've finally passed the quarter-century mark, but I don't feel down about it. I know people that are 50, 60, and above that are still having the times of their lives. It's all about how you play your cards. I recently had an opportunity to get a decent paying job that would be really fun, but I would have to quit school because of the long hours. I decided to stay in school and take a part-time job. I'm very happy with my decision. Thanks again everyone!
 
Back
Top