Looking for 60" cue

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have a 60" Keith Kustom Kue that I had a small deposit on for about 3 months, but the buyer took a new job and is too busy to play so he told me to sell it if there was a buyer. He tried about 8 cues and selected this one because of its crisp solid hit. Here is the description:

60" Keith Kustom Kue - total weight just over 19.1 oz.

Butt is 30"; 3/8-10 pin; 15.47 oz; micro rings at all locations; includes Keith's custom logo bumper; straight.

Shaft 1: 30"; 3.68 oz; 12.6+mm just under the tip; has the slightest of taper rolls I would call it straight.

Shaft 2: 30"; 3.68 oz; 12.6mm just under the tip (this shaft has been sanded a little thinner in the stroking area but still hits nice and crisp, not whippy); has a slight taper roll (a hair more than shaft 1) I would still call this very close to straight.

I would do $375 shipping in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking,
Dave

Killer Miller

LM Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All of my cues are 60".
The sneaky Pete's are $375 shipped each
The Merry Widows are $475 shipped each
The Merry Widows will be completed soon.
All cues have 3/8 X11.brass pins
All cues come with med. Moori tips
Let me know the weight that you want.
Merry Widows come with linen wrap leather is an additional $90

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 372

Killer Miller

LM Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
These are LM cues. I've been building for 11 years now, and believe that my cues can match the quality of most big name cue builders out there. I only build 10 - 15 cues a year and it is not my job so I take my time.

Last edited:

rhontz914

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
60 inch cue

I have a Cory Barnhardt sneaky pete with a tiger shaft. Cue is 60 inches. Private message me for details.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
Here's a couple other options....

Early David Tice

100_7224.jpg

$800, includes USPS Priority shipping & insurance.

Bob Frey, Signed #1

100_5810.jpg

$1,400, includes USPS Priority shipping & insurance.

PayPal is fine, pls add 3.5% :wink:

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As the title states, I'm looking for a 60" inch cue for a friend of mine on my BCA team. He's a pretty tall guy (about 6'8") and I can't stand to see him shoot with 57"-58" house cues any longer. I'd like to see what's available for $500 or better (preferably better as it's not for me). Looking for a sneaky or a plain Jane from a solid builder. Let me know what you've got. Must be at least 60 inches. Thanks.

For some, including myself, a 60 in cue can feel a little cumbersome.... I suggest you have a long shaft made for your cue instead. I made a 32 in shaft for a player and it makes the cue still feel and play nice. He loves it....

Kim

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
For some, including myself, a 60 in cue can feel a little cumbersome.... I suggest you have a long shaft made for your cue instead. I made a 32 in shaft for a player and it makes the cue still feel and play nice. He loves it....

Kim

How tall are you? I am 6'1" and a 60" cue feels great to me. I don't grab the butt at the end of the cue anymore. I disagree with the suggestion to get a 32" shaft. It will not fit into most cases and I think it feels awkward.

Maskwa36

Maskwa36
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Check with Paul Sumrall. I just picked up one of his cues and it plays light out! The balance and hit are awesome. Trust me I've tried a lot of cues and this plays sweet!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

marcoelslager

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
60inch

I took a 60 inch cue, customer claims he purchased from Bear custom cues. Its a 4pt ebony into maple with a hoppe ring at the bottom. If interested I can get you specs, shaft looks to be about 12.75. 375.00

Marc

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
60" with the leather handle going all the way to the butt cap . Extra long forarm . 19.5 oz . Cooper and silver rings surround the stich ring .

$500 . shipped .