Looking for a first cue - $150

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
If it is your first cue. IMHO you should go to the closest retailer and pick up around 10 cues that you like bring them to the test table and try each one with out bias. This is how I bought my first cue, it immediately let me know that I would have bought the wrong cue and also I liked predator, but I also didnt look at price tags and had your same limit ha. Good luck either way

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Lucasi LD-1 (like new) $140 shipped conus.

You can get a very good playing cue for $150. Consider looking at Lucasi, McDermott, Fury, 5280. By all means play with them 1st if you have the opportunity. I have several cues in that price range. PM me if you would like to discuss or get pricing.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Jim Baxter

Contact Jim Baxter here on AZB for a nice cue in that price range. He can set you up in a decent hitting cue for around 150.00.

arknova

Me like Pool. Mhmm
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact Jim Baxter here on AZB for a nice cue in that price range. He can set you up in a decent hitting cue for around 150.00.

:eek: You've got to be kidding me! Jimi can set up a cue for $150? Are you talking about his barn finds?

I'm speechless. How do Jimi cues hit?

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Jim Baxter

Jim's cue play awesome for the money. I had him build a break cue for me and it works great. Yes, I am talking about his "barn find" cues that he converts. You should try one out for yourself for as little as they cost.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
You can have this one for $195 delivered in the US...brand new...test hit only...

Meuccispecialrunplayergray.jpg
[/IMG]

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Here the cue .. for 200...

Attachments

• jimi lee 2.jpg
    jimi lee 2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 182