Looking for a Table Mechanic (hopefully this is the right section)

Guys, I am looking for a Table Mechanic in the Cincy area. I need to have my Diamond 9ft Pro-Am recovered and releveled.

I want to buy the cloth as well from you. I prefer to have 860 simonis Tourny Blue. I can get the cloth from a few dealers for the $180 mark so I am not going to pay more than that for the cloth or i will just order it and have it come separate.

Can someone give me a quote on the total package. I am pretty picky as well so you MUST be an expert. Cloth stretched tight and be comparable to the work Diamond did recovering it.

Pm me a price and when this can be done.

Thanks
 
Club Billiards is your guy. Don't cheap out on the mechanic!
http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=12439

Guys, I am looking for a Table Mechanic in the Cincy area. I need to have my Diamond 9ft Pro-Am recovered and releveled.

I want to buy the cloth as well from you. I prefer to have 860 simonis Tourny Blue. I can get the cloth from a few dealers for the $180 mark so I am not going to pay more than that for the cloth or i will just order it and have it come separate.

Can someone give me a quote on the total package. I am pretty picky as well so you MUST be an expert. Cloth stretched tight and be comparable to the work Diamond did recovering it.

Pm me a price and when this can be done.

Thanks
 
Josh and Don (Club Billiards) just moved and set up my Diamond Tuesday and they did a perfect Job. Josh spend over an hour leveling the slates. It plays perfect.
 
I have heard pretty good things about them. Ian--pm me how much the deal cost if you dont mind.
thanks.

did you get new cloth? or just a setup and move?
 
Theres nothing cheap about me...I just have had it done by too many hacks in the past. Everyone says "their" guy is the best, well that theory has not worked out for me so far:eek:

Well, ok. If you say so.

But you are already stating you are opposed to paying over cost for the cloth. Your choice of course, I just wanted to put my free advice in there that Josh would be worth the $ as opposed to some cheaper option that might save you $100 in the short-run.

I'd suggest you buy the cloth from him too and let him make a couple of bucks there too, but knowing you, you'd prob throw more than that $20-50 to them for a job well done anyway.
 
Well, ok. If you say so.

But you are already stating you are opposed to paying over cost for the cloth. Your choice of course, I just wanted to put my free advice in there that Josh would be worth the $ as opposed to some cheaper option that might save you $100 in the short-run.

I'd suggest you buy the cloth from him too and let him make a couple of bucks there too, but knowing you, you'd prob throw more than that $20-50 to them for a job well done anyway.

Keep your free advice next time:thumbup:
 
Not to hijack your thread but does anyone know who the best diamond table mechanic is within 100 miles of Chicago?

Thanks
 
Not to hijack your thread but does anyone know who the best diamond table mechanic is within 100 miles of Chicago?

Thanks

Me....as I'm driving through Chicago:grin: but I can probably help you out on that in the mechanic's forum:grin:

Glen
 
Call me today. 937-609-2049. I have the tour blue Simonis 860 HR in stock. If you need more endorsements, call Diamond, Simonis, or the RealKingCobra.
 
Josh Ebert for sure!

Club Billiards is your guy. Don't cheap out on the mechanic!
http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=12439

This is a fact.. Josh does a fantastic job. He moved and recovered my Diamond Pro and set it up right.. He has also spent some time with King Cobra from what he says.. I've used another Cincinnati mechanic or two in the past and none compare to Club Billiards, not even close.

PM me if you want to give me a call for a more clear reference.. I am just north of Middletown.. Peace, Joey
 
Back
Top