Looking for older Schon or Predator

biglumberjack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello, I have purchased a very nice Schon from Spanky and cant wait to get it. I am also interested in a predator pre-cat 314 shaft with a radial
joint. Also if you have something that is just an incredible deal that I cant pass up for a schon or predator cue I am always up for a great deal!
send prices and pics!

:thumbup:Hello guys and gals, I am a new user on AZ. What a cool site! I am kinda interested in a older schon or predator cue in great shape and if possible with a precat 314 shaft. please send me pics of what you have. I realize that I am brand new on here but hopefully a few of my good buddies like rossaroni and bigJ will vouch for me. I am a 630+ feedback seller on Ebay! at 100% with a paypal account so hopefully that helps. Thanks!

Last edited:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
I know you?:mad:

JK!:thumbup: Biglumberkjack is good to go. We are on the same league team. I also just sold him a cue a few weeks ago.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
I have this one...it is in great shape, and a super deal. Ivory points, stacked leather wrap, ivory dice in the butt...SOLD delivered in the US.

Joe

SchonLTDDicecuew-stackleather.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
Have a look at this one!! It is older and a very nice player

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=182280

:thumbup:Hello guys and gals, I am a new user on AZ. What a cool site! I am kinda interested in a older schon or predator cue in great shape and if possible with a precat 314 shaft. please send me pics of what you have. I realize that I am brand new on here but hopefully a few of my good buddies like rossaroni and bigJ will vouch for me. I am a 630+ feedback seller on Ebay! at 100% with a paypal account so hopefully that helps. Thanks!

Vagovich04

79' Brunswick Punehurst
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good Guy

Ian is a good guy and will never screw anyone over. Very good ebayer and I will vouch that he is gonna be a great buyer on here.

Good luck Ian.

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Predators

All of the following cues are in new / unused condition.

Shipping is included in the posted pricing.

Let me know if you need individual pix of any model.

You are going to see alot of nice stuff and some really good deals.

That Schon on Bamacues is very nice & priced well too.

All of these Predators are retired models and very hard to find in the same condition that these are that are shown.

Preb.jpg

Pred.jpg

Predata.jpg

Predator 1.jpg

Attachments

• Predator.jpg
    Predator.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 568

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
"Biglumberjack" (Ian) Is a stand-up guy.No worries here.And welcome to Az bro!!The guys here will love you!A guy with cash looking for a cue!:woot:

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have one of the rarest R14 Schon's that I'm thinking about selling. It's from 1982 and has onyx dots on the point and a different dashed ring pattern. PM me if you're interested.
r14dotsskinsforearm.jpg

r14dotsskinsbutt.jpg

r14dotsinlay.jpg

r14dotsbutt2.jpg

r14dotspoints2.jpg

r14dotspoints.jpg

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have a Schon 5 pointer from the early 90's for a great price, Ross.
I sent you a PM, get back if you think your bud might be interested.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Hey, thanks for all of the response. Still looking and considering some of the offers i've seen.

I sold the Schon dice cue, but I also have this retired Predator 5k8 First Edition cue for a real good price. 314-2 shaft is unchalked/unplayed. PM me if interested.

Joe
Predator5k8FirstEdition314-2.jpg
[/IMG]