Lucky enough to get a third Searing

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to some luck and a bit of extra cash I found another amazing Dennis Searing. The cue plays lights out as expected and is just flawless. I had Dennis lighten it up to about 19.2 and tap the bolt so that I can add a bumper to it. Also Dennis replaced the original butt cap of my 12 pointer and installed one with a thin black phenolic ring. I injured the original accidently and now we both agree it looks better than ever. I also added a picture of the custom delrin bolt that he built for it to keep the weight and balance just right. Here are a couple of pictures, enjoy...
Dan Z
dansiphonepics252.jpg

dansiphonepics253.jpg

dansiphonepics258.jpg

dansiphonepics254.jpg

dansiphonepics256.jpg

dansiphonepics257.jpg

dansiphonepics255.jpg

dansiphonepics251.jpg

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate your frickin' guts.... :wink:

Love them all Dan. You can never go wrong getting more Searings.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan you are lucky sheesh!!! Or maybe rich.. :wink:

Love em all I shoulda bought that 1/2 joint when I coulda. :frown:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Searing Hoppe's

Dan,

I love the two Hoppe's. I think I like the brown and black most, but it is very hard to say. They both look sessation and I am certain they play quite well. However, that other thing still stays home with me.
Best regards,
Phil

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome trio of Searings you have there Dan. Congrats to ya sir
Thanks for sharing
Jeff

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I recognise the middle one and was in awe of the wood in the forearm as it is plain in grain style yet speaks in subtle color.

I asked Dennis if I could have it, he said no so I frikken hate you as well.

Not to be rude, you don't need to answer, players or investment?

As a businessman I understand investment, as a player an unchalked Searing is like locking up a fine horse that was born to run.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Searing

Awesome set of Searing cues you own! Thank you for letting us enjoy them.

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To answer...

I recognise the middle one and was in awe of the wood in the forearm as it is plain in grain style yet speaks in subtle color.

I asked Dennis if I could have it, he said no so I frikken hate you as well.

Not to be rude, you don't need to answer, players or investment?

As a businessman I understand investment, as a player an unchalked Searing is like locking up a fine horse that was born to run.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Sir, I play with all of them. I take great care I them, so they are all mint, but they all hit balls. If they get injured in action, I take them to the doctor.

Thank you all for the complements, but they should all be directed toward the maker. All I did was spend the money to buy them.
Dan Z

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome trio Dan. Congrats. I love them all. Those Florida makers really know
their stuff, don't they.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sir, I play with all of them. I take great care I them, so they are all mint, but they all hit balls. If they get injured in action, I take them to the doctor.

Thank you all for the complements, but they should all be directed toward the maker. All I did was spend the money to buy them.
Dan Z

Dan,

Thats great to hear. Any fav hitter? I compliment Dennis all the time as does everyone I know does. The greatest thing about Dennis is it does not go to his head, he is always focused on how to better. IMO putting yourself to the task of trying to keep bettering perfection would give me a heart attack, to Dennis it is just a calm way of life.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Finished the house under budget?

Couldn't happen to a nicer gentleman. Very nice!
Your buddy,
Nick :)

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My old Hoppe with the leather wrap...wondered what became of it. Looks as good as ever...

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice cues, Dan. Thank you for making my Tasc look like junk,lol.

Amigo, If I had the cash I would have bought that beauty from you in a heart beat! That is perhaps my favorite Tasc of all time. Before you sell it in the future, PM me!!! Trust me if had the cash it would have been mine.
Dan Z