Lucky me and my Black Boars

henchmen3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last one built in 2011, first in 2012 and last in 2012. Pretty cool, check out all the dates. 11-11-11, 1-12-12 and 12-12-12
 

Attachments

  • SNV33199.jpg
    SNV33199.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 914
  • attachment-3-1.jpg
    attachment-3-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 937
  • DSC_0388.jpg
    DSC_0388.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 913
Ill show you in person so you can see what I mean by over the top wood in this one. Hit me up for lunch
 
I know Ive said this 100 times before but this may be the one. Not that it shoots any better than my other BBs but it is just PURE class. Not over the top, not plain, just done to my liking. All the rest I could find something that I didnt care for but not this one. The cocabola wood in this says BB all day long, only the best of the best, unbelievable color and grains
 
love it .....tony makes a great cue imo .....

lets see some pictures of your collection.....
i would love to see the hole thing ...LOL
or even play with one or two .....
 
I know Ive said this 100 times before but this may be the one. Not that it shoots any better than my other BBs but it is just PURE class. Not over the top, not plain, just done to my liking. All the rest I could find something that I didnt care for but not this one. The cocabola wood in this says BB all day long, only the best of the best, unbelievable color and grains

Pics (of the whole cue) or it never happened! :thumbup:
 
dude:p:D
as I said before, I'll take it but I know you want to give them to Todd, that's why we don't see the fully pics :frown:
Ralf
 
Back
Top