Machinist Level

realkingcobra

Silver Member
After all what I read on Glen Hancock, I can say that 80% here know that you live like a big stinking pig and you have no respect for no one, liar, incredible what I read on you right here on this forum.
What is your purpose here on AZB? You bring nothing to this forum, so why are you here? If its your goals to attack me, you're not going to like the outcome of your actions, you seriously need to rethink your actions!!

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I guess you're going to be a cry baby because I don't support your ideas on how to level slates. You don't work on pool tables for a living, so go back to what ever it is you do and leave this work to those that do, ok!!
What is your purpose here on AZB? You bring nothing to this forum, so why are you here? If its your goals to attack me, you're not going to like the outcome of your actions, you seriously need to rethink your actions!!
You have attacked me first, like you attack all here. Some mechanics here understand very well how my system can read accurately better than small level. You think that leveling slate is the end of the world, you are arrogant and have no respect. You probably think that top physical scientific would use small levels to read the straightness of surface table, that's your stupidity. I just spoke about other things and you started to throw shit, you are a poor type.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
After all what I read on Glen Hancock, I can say that 80% here know that you live like a big stinking pig and you have no respect for no one, liar, incredible what I read on you right here on this forum.
bait13.png

realkingcobra

Silver Member
How many names he threw me, a lot, I always have all the respect for those who have it, only 2 people here disrespected me and I answered them accordingly.
Look at it anyway you want, but whats clear to anyone, you are the one attacking me!

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've been banned before, I guarantee it. I remember you under a different screen name, because you acted exactly the same way before.
It is simply incredible how you are, I never been banned from here and everywhere, check how you search and like shit.