Made this shot!

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
This is why I enjoy 14.1 so much. Finding and executing these kind of shots are fun.

My cueball rolled back under the rack after the 13 fell and got me on the 15 in the side. I rolled out enough to get on the 11 and extended the run through the next rack.

I know this was a bit of hit and hope, but every once in awhile, you need one of these to stay alive.

CueTable Help

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Skess said:
This is why I enjoy 14.1 so much. Finding and executing these kind of shots are fun.

My cueball rolled back under the rack after the 13 fell and got me on the 15 in the side. I rolled out enough to get on the 11 and extended the run through the next rack.

I know this was a bit of hit and hope, but every once in awhile, you need one of these to stay alive.

CueTable Help

Nice find.:thumbup:

I'm just getting into examining the rack more closely. Nothing worse than sitting down after a safe and having your opponent make a dead one that was there during your inning.:mad:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Not really a hit and pray situation. This is just a kick at an, otherwise, standard throw shot, and if you like it, shoot it. Even if you kick at it accurately, you need to make sure you select the speed at which the combo will be thrown the right amount, which takes knowledge and good judgment. The real skill is in finding the shot, and you can defintely take a bow for that.

Well played!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Skess said:

CueTable Help

Great shot man!

juggler314

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had this come up in a game:

CueTable Help

The shot had to be hit rail first, and it wasn't quite a dead bank, it had to be thrown and spun. Sure it was a total hail mary, in a regular league match I was way down in, but it went straight in!

These shots are always a ton of fun, this come up after a lengthy safety battle that I had just grown tired of...