Magic Ball Rack Introduction (Perfect Rack Everytime)

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Well, I have been using it for the last 2 weeks and I have to say it blew my socks off. Also used it for a few $200 sets with no problems.

I play on the pro circuit here in the UK and I will be recommending we adopt this rack. Frozen balls everytime. Awesome piece of kit.

Si

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will take one. PM Sent.

I saw the video and that totally convinced me. If the rack is to interfere with the roll of the balls, at least it is a consistent interference just like any other ball, or the rails, and that is fair enough for me.

I will try out your product and give a review afterwards. I applaud your spirit for pool.

troyroy78

I can average 2 ball's :)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Keep the orders coming guys.

All orders have been shipped.

Have 5 more racks left from the 1st production run. Get your orders in now to avoid disappointment

Another batch will be be ready in a week

Wholesale inquires are welcome

Roy

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
thanks for the orders everyone, 1st production run has sold out.

I will inform everyone when when we have more stock

Roy

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Where do you store the rack? On the ground?

Are you asking where do i store the rack in-between when i am playing?

or

Between the times you are not playing?

When playing i usually place the rack on top the ball tray on a side table, most pool halls give you a ball tray when you play.

For when i am not playing i place by ball rack in a clear plastic folder

something like this http://onhing.1domainhk.com/eshop/popup_image.php?pID=10999&osCsid=mzezgnnu

You can carefully place the racks in this type of folder and roll it up to make a tube, making it easier to carry. However if done for long periods of time the rack will not stay flat.

If a rack gets creases or bent, you can flatten the rack again by ironing the rack, please use a towel to cover the rack 1st and do not use the steam setting on your iron.

Hope this helps

Roy

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Got the rack in the mail today. Checked it out but haven't been to the pool hall yet. Looks good. Almost too good to be true. If it works as claimed, it will take racking into a totally unforseen tangent.

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got the rack in the mail today. Checked it out but haven't been to the pool hall yet. Looks good. Almost too good to be true. If it works as claimed, it will take racking into a totally unforseen tangent.

Please try the rack out and let me know your feedback:grin-square:

You will find it will work very very well

Thanks for your support

Roy

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It works.

The only thing I didn't like about it is the fact that it is an unfamiliar obstruction that is difficult to get used to.

The pros about the rack:

It does what it claims and racks the balls frozen every time. The only thing I noticed, was that on the 10 ball rack, the 1 ball had a hard time sticking to the pack. Maybe it's because of the indention the spot has. I tried it on a different table and it was the same thing, so maybe it was the rack. The nine ball rack didn't do that. Considering all the fussing around you do with a triangle rack at times, this rack is a breeze.

The cons:

What I didn't like was on mishit breaks, there were balls left on top of the rack. What do you do there? Just play the balls out? That is the only major downfall of this rack. The rack interferes with the natural play of the game in that respect. Also, what if you have to spot a ball or two after the break, and the rack is unmovable? I rolled some balls across the rack and it does alter the path of the balls, but ever so slightly. It's not like anyone could ever play a shot with any high percentage. I also think the balls being stuck together like that, there is some resistance during the break. I noticed it compared to racking normally. I'm sure, scientifically, there is an increased level of resistance initially during the break. After the balls separate from the pack, it is back to normal.

All in all, this rack is an unexpected phenomena that no one expected. I think no one came up with this before, because of the taboo principle of adding something to the table. That is still something that I have to get used to. I did watch the tournament in the Philippines and how they used this rack. If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for me.

All the guys at the pool hall were actually speechless. They really had nothing to say. The looked at it, and said, "Hmmm, wow." and that's about it. There are a lot of skeptics there too. I think, because of our mental barrier, this rack will take time introducing itself into the mainstream.

Overall, I give this new, innovative product three and a half stars.... and for only five bucks, how can you go wrong? The Delta-13 is over $100 and may not rack perfectly every time.

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Just used the 9 ball rack last weekend. It works wonderful. I recommend trying it.

1) Frozen balls every rack

2) 9 ball stays perfectly in its spot after 90% of the breaks(unless it is kicked)

3) Wingball almost always goes straight in (90-95% of the time, playing on 1.5 ball-width pockets).. it is almost like cheating.

4) Rack was only unmoveable on 1 or 2 occasions, where there was a full ball on the rack itself. In these instances, we decided to carefully lift the obstructing ball to remove the rack.

5) Rack was easily removeable when the ball was not fully on the rack itself.

It certainly drew alot of curious stares in the poolhall, and im not sure whether people will come to accept it in the short term. I totally agree with what SK custom cues said about the mentality of most pool players.

I will give it a rating of 4 out of 5. for those who have not gotten themselves 1, for $5 you cant go wrong ;)

Thanks for the racks!

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi All,

It has been confirmed and i will pick up the new stock of Magic Ball Rack, later on tonight

I will update the 1st post once i have collected the racks

Thanks

roy

leadfoot_mf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
you want this to catch on. sponsor a tournament using your rack. get the pros to use it and you are on your way.

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Glad to say that the magic ball rack is back in stock, i have added all paypal information in the 1st post.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Roy