Make It On The Snap Magazines

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
This set of Snap magazines in the first pic is arguably one of the coolest things I’ve bought lately. All in perfect condition with no shipping labels on the front or back. I’ll be going through them for a few weeks before framing them all for display. Love this kind of stuff. Thank you to the AZ’er who was willing to let go of this time capsule set of pool history.

Also, I posted in the wanted section but figured I would piggy back off this thread as well. If anyone has the posters in the second and third pics for sale, please send me a private message.

5039b2635c7ad021a361f90802a4d7c5.jpg

d21ec3da8ba1e633a7d88fa70a186336.png

fda166f2b32a9360e92b16cc890f4287.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have some extra copies of some of the issues if anyone is trying to complete their collection.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really enjoyed the Snap when it came out- I still have my copies, some great articles on pool cues too!

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
I really enjoyed the Snap when it came out- I still have my copies, some great articles on pool cues too!

It really is a great magazine. Been wanting a set of these for years.

Been trying for years to get the "Foot on the Floor" poster. https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/poster-one-foot-on-the-floor.276202/

They’re out there. Might take a while but I’ll find one. I bet that snap poster would be the harder of the two to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have one complete set of On The Snap that I would consider selling. All 13 issues in very good condition. Make me an offer I can't refuse. :)

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to have most if not all of them. I still have a couple of them but they are in kinda rough condition. I have no clue what I did with the rest of them