Match between Jenny Lee and OMGWTF

bigfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take a look at the finals of the 2013 US Amateur that was just held. Melinda Huang came in 2nd.

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haven't seen Melinda play for quite a while, wondering how much she has improved. Jenny Lee on the other hand is a strong player when she is on.

I will be watching!!

Russ, I would say Jenny would be the slight favorite. This should be a great match. I might go there to watch. Jenny has to play her A game because Melinda has improved a lot in the last year.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Thanks to Melinda and Jenny

I would like to thank OMGWTF and 'The Assassin' (Jenny Lee) for participating in this match!

Both players over the years have had thier ups and downs, and they both have a lot of heart when it comes down to the money.

It will be a great match and I don't think it will be a landslide either. I am also going to contact Oscar Dominguez to see if he will sweat some of the action with me in 'the box'. He and OMG go way back and it might make for some entertaining anectdotes. Come to think of it, I should ask Jenny's husband, Richard if he will join in as will.

A huge thanks to Ian Campbell as well! Ian is funding the whole deal and is making this event possible financially.

Well done, Ian!

:thumbup:

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to thank OMGWTF and 'The Assassin' (Jenny Lee) for participating in this match!

Both players over the years have had thier ups and downs, and they both have a lot of heart when it comes down to the money.

It will be a great match and I don't think it will be a landslide either. I am also going to contact Oscar Dominguez to see if he will sweat some of the action with me in 'the box'. He and OMG go way back and it might make for some entertaining anectdotes. Come to think of it, I should ask Jenny's husband, Richard if he will join in as will.

A huge thanks to Ian Campbell as well! Ian is funding the whole deal and is making this event possible financially.

Well done, Ian!

:thumbup:

If you will have me, I would love to sit in the booth for this one. Just hoping its not on table 1 that could get brutal

demonrho

Registered Amuser
Silver Member
Both these competitors have tremendous heart - will make for a great battle. Would be icing on the cake to have Oscar and Rich (if he can somewhat restrain his potty mouth :rolleyes: ) in the booth. Thanks to Ian and POV for making this possible.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda went 2 and out in her WPBA tournament. How did Lee do? johnnyt

Jonny Jenny was on tour for several years I believe. Melinda has improved alot in the last couple of years. I still have to think Jenny wins by 5 plus games .

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The match is on for December 20, 2013 at 1:00 pm pacific standard time. Match to be streamed live from Hard Times Bellflower courtesy of POV POOL. The match to be 9ball race to 25 for a prize fund of $500.00.

This looks to be a very competitive match between two action junkies both denizens of the Southern California pool scene. So mark your calenders and don't forget to donate to POV POOL for bringing you the match live.

I think a race to 15 would be plenty long enough, especially if it will be on table 1 or 6.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ, I would say Jenny would be the slight favorite. This should be a great match. I might go there to watch. Jenny has to play her A game because Melinda has improved a lot in the last year.

If you go, I'll see you there. Maybe we can get in another One Pocket lesson?? ;)

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
quick derail, to kick this back up -

RHEA - Lee Brett said that nothing's confirmed, to date.

MELINDA - i found you someone @ Vegas. and took care of Mary Avina. check Pool's Dirty Secrets thread. hate we missed you!

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Spoke to Oscar and he won't be in town for this.

Nonetheless, it will be a great show.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
We have a flyer!

This is will actually be the first in a new POV Pool MATCH SERIES!

Thanks to Ian, Jenny and Melinda!

Tune in early at 11:00AM PST for a new POV Pool 'CALL IN SHOW' to discuss various topics and issues facing the billiard industry. We will be referring to recent articles and interviews heard on the American Billiard Radio Show or ABR so please also remember to tune in to www.americanbilliardradio.com on Thursday evenings.

Attachments

• ACTION2-01.jpg
    ACTION2-01.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 167