May 19-20 Efren Reyes vs Justin Bergman 15 ball Rotation and One Pocket

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can never top this event so please come join us at The Players Club Supporter only stream to see this. It is $20 per month and we do some great streams every week including Justin Bergman and anyone we get here. We have had Fedor Ghorst, Justin Hall, Roland Garcia, Joey Gray, Sarah Rousey, Danny Harriman, Robb Saez, and now the GOAT.

* Not set yet but maybe the #1 guy in pool commentating I am hearing already ....MW

Brendan Sullivan

Attachments

• Efren Justin2021.jpg
    Efren Justin2021.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 252

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Wednesday a dream match up for me and hope you all join us with Mark Wilson commentating also those two nights.

This has been an amazing ride leading up to now.

Attachments

• 40C79CFA-B53B-4141-825F-F3FD6236E126.jpeg
    40C79CFA-B53B-4141-825F-F3FD6236E126.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 130

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got to hang out with Efren and watch him play my friends while talking with Mark Wilson all night. I feel like I am living a dream I've had a few times. We can't wait to bring this show tomorrow night. Mark's son MC ing the event as well. Just going to be a A Magical night. Become a Supporter $20 per month. Lots of Bergman and friends.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Wednesday a dream match up for me and hope you all join us with Mark Wilson commentating also those two nights.

This has been an amazing ride leading up to now.
Action $30k and 1k per game at least plus tons of side bets. One pocket getting heated too

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member

Try this.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Be hard to believe JB can beat Effie. Full rack rotation is why Pinoys are such great players, they were brought up on this game.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Be hard to believe JB can beat Effie. Full rack rotation is why Pinoys are such great players, they were brought up on this game.
You're dealing with a Bergman who is in his prime and on his own tables against an Efren who is well past his prime. Nothing against Efren, he can still play, but he is not the threat he used to be.

Mobiker

Try this.
Thanks for the link. It looks like FB is the only way to watch it live. I guess I'll have to wait two weeks for these to go up on Youtube, or visit in-person.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know why Justin didn't make the trip to the World Pool Championship going on right now? Seems there were plenty of openings for US players. Outside of this challenge match, haven't seen much of him in any other action.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know why Justin didn't make the trip to the World Pool Championship going on right now? Seems there were plenty of openings for US players. Outside of this challenge match, haven't seen much of him in any other action.
Justin has been staying very local. I have not asked him directly, but he had COVID a year ago which cost him a Mosconi Cup payout and limited his travel. He still wears his mask everywhere including while playing. I believe he is only going to The Players Club for matches which limits the number of people he is exposed to.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin has been staying very local. I have not asked him directly, but he had COVID a year ago which cost him a Mosconi Cup payout and limited his travel. He still wears his mask everywhere including while playing. I believe he is only going to The Players Club for matches which limits the number of people he is exposed to.
Thanks. Hope all is well with him and he gets back in top competition soon.