McCready Vs Strickland 2010

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never a dull moment with these two, I can tell you. In fact, the last time they matched up in a tournament, it was the infamous double hill in the finals. It was actually a fun match to sweat on the rail, even though my horse lost, dag nab it. He had the break in the final game of the match, broke the balls, pocketed a couple, and scratched in the side. Earl couldn't get to the table fast enough to snatch the almighty win. :cool:

Keith really enjoys Earl's company and competing against him, and I think Keith is one player that Earl enjoys playing against as well. :wink:

Just thought I'd throw in a photo to match the title of the thread. :grin-square:

Attachments

• P7024271.JPG
    P7024271.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 203

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I also second the ring game. Put 4 to 6 greats in the box, stream it, and watch the viewership #'s go through the roof like nothing before. Keith's return will bring SO many people out. It will be MUST SEE POOL!
Hold it in a venue that can seat tons of people and charge for admission. Choose a strong pool city. Pay the greats an appearance fee and allow them to make monies via memorabilia etc. Maybe a side action table or two also.

Then let 'em have at each other!
What is a good pool city in your opinion where lots of people would show up? By the time I have paid their expenses to get there and then gave them all a appearance fee there would be some cash to make up somehow.

The thing is you never know what kind of numbers you are going to get on a PPV or a gate. I am not a rich man and not able to cover this kind of thing and not know I am going to get my money back at least and it would be nice to get paid something myself for my time ya know? I am looking for a couple of sponsor so if you know anyone who you think may want to sponor a event like this let me know and I would be happy to chat with them. As I have said before I am working on a couple of things also to make thins or something like it happen.

Thanks as always for your input KK9.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Getting sponsor money seems HUGE to the success of this

What is a good pool city in your opinion where lots of people would show up? By the time I have paid their expenses to get there and then gave them all a appearance fee there would be some cash to make up somehow.

The thing is you never know what kind of numbers you are going to get on a PPV or a gate. I am not a rich man and not able to cover this kind of thing and not know I am going to get my money back at least and it would be nice to get paid something myself for my time ya know? I am looking for a couple of sponsor so if you know anyone who you think may want to sponor a event like this let me know and I would be happy to chat with them. As I have said before I am working on a couple of things also to make thins or something like it happen.

Thanks as always for your input KK9.

Ahh, the art of squeezing blood from a stone.. errr getting sponsors to pony up I mean! How about making the players' (in essence) partners with you on this venture? Maybe give them a % of the revenues - ie. the gate, DVD sales and sponsorship monies? Might they be seriously inclined to help you get sponsors? As well as encourage people to come to the gig?

These players have connections and if they schmooze and twist some arms, that could make the difference between you cracking the nut or you getting your nuts cracked. You'll also defray your personal $ exposures.

And yes, you absolutely deserve to make good money for an endeavor like this!

wahoo bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl and Keith with microphones on. Maybe the Atlanta area. Paid live streaming. Tape it and sell it. Seating for at least 200. Hope you pull it off, I'll pay to be there.

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
The problem with all seven in a pushout ring game is the last 4 might go broke before you ever see them shoot.Kieth is an incredible pushout ring game player.Not to say any of the rest are bums either.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would pay to watch that game "Keith vs Earl" also make it on the old goldcrown, makes it feel like the 90's epic times.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I would like to put a mic on both of those guys to hear everything. Hopefully we can get it to happen along with some other legendary match ups.